Spanish anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
So i have this spanish ebay buyer that won one of my auctions 10 days ago.He keeps sending me messages every second day with a message that is clearly translated by google,and we all know how bad that is.

He first sent me a norwegian text,then english,and i think he sent me russian as well:lol

I message him back trying to understand what he means,he keeps responding with something translated from google again and i have no idea what to say to him,because he clearly don't understand a word of english.And i keep telling him just pay for the figure you won,because our communication is a waste of time.

I have 2 options,either report him to ebay,or get help from someone that speaks spanish.

Help would be appreciated :)

Thanks

What's to say? He won your auction, he pays you via paypal, you send him the item. Anything that deviates from that is bollocks unless he's done you the courtesy of asking any questions before the auction's end. Run a mile.

What's to say? He won your auction, he pays you via paypal, you send him the item. Anything that deviates from that is bollocks unless he's done you the courtesy of asking any questions before the auction's end. Run a mile.

I second that. Ebay sends him a message too. He pays and sends whatever delivery instructions he needs

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hola señor. He comprado una muñeca de Hot Toys hace unas semanas y llegó roto. Quiero mi dinero de vuelta. Buen día.

hF5E16503

I know,i just thought i would give him one last chance if he has problems with his english.He has no excuse once i send him a message in spanish.

Thanks to those who offered me help.Appreciate it :)

I hate when stupid *** buyers decide to ask tons of questions after they win the auction. I guess it's worse when they don't speak a lick of English

I always use fixed price auctions with immediate payment too because of this.I did one exception this time and typically,this had to happen.Won't happen again that's for sure.

I wonder if he/she'll give u a bad feedback due to communication; understandably not your fault of course.

Only premium members can do it now, no?

yea seem like it. I did it once since the rebuild and can't seem to do it since yesterday. don't know how now. I would assume you need to be log on at least.

now I have a sheriff star that I might/supposed to give myself some good vibe reputations?

Last edited:
I wonder if he/she'll give u a bad feedback due to communication; understandably not your fault of course.

That's what im afraid of.Which is why i thought i would give him a last chance if i send him a message in spanish.

GasparZizou was kind enough to help me out with the spanish.The ebay buyer kept using google translate in english when I specifically told him to that i have someone that can translate spanish for me.
And i think if i understand correctly,he complained about an item i sent him weeks agoo.That it was missing something i wasn't even offering in my auction.If anyone use ebay and want to know his username just to be aware of him,PM me.

I opened an unpaid item case,but what does that help?

Last edited:
Back