Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** all the haters. I'm watching it for years too, and Hunnam's performance was fantastic. Damn some of you are cold and so used to Walter White and Don Draper.

A great actor should be able to hide his accent. That wasn't superior acting skills... don't get mad because facts have been stated. I love this show, but I am not going to ignore what I see and hear.

I've been watching SONS since day one. Hunnam is a mediocre actor at his best (and his best has been in movies, not SONS). Come on, Emmy? Has anyone not seen Mad Men, Breaking Bad? Those are Emmy performances. The last two seasons of SONS are a complete waste of TV bandwidth, the worst writing and acting on TV, basic or premium cable. I'm still watching it because my wife wants to finish it out, otherwise I would have skipped this completely laughable season. Sutter has had no direction for the past three years.

I'll concede this… If you want to compare Hunnam to Maryilin Manson or Courtney Love, then yeah, he's the next Johnny Depp or Laurence Olivier. I'd be less surprised if Jar Jar binks had won an academy award for best supporting actor.

Dude, that jar jar comment had me lol, funniest comment in a long while

I have wondered why his accent has been so much more noticeable this season. Early on it snuck through once in a while on certain words, but this season it's there a lot.

Gottdayum, some of you guys need to brighten up. It's okay having a guilty pleasure, no need to punish yourself. :lol

tom.jpg

Gottdayum, some of you guys need to brighten up. It's okay having a guilty pleasure, no need to punish yourself. :lol

I love the show. For what's out there, it's still very entertaining. I mean Charlie is a good actor. I just wouldn't say it's Emmy stuff. I still cringed on the accent and when it came out as he cried. Who knows, maybe Jax's character is supposed to sound like a British bloke when he cries. *shrugs*

This summer I watched every season and it started great, then steadily went down hill. The best seasons of Sons was before Ron Pearlman was killed off.

Yeah Hunnam can't say "brother" without the accent.

I say Unser survives. The one character with a legitimate death sentence (bladder cancer) survives would be on point with Sutter's taste.

Oh and Season 2 was the best. Lobell getting away was perfect... but I always wanted him to come back in some way.

I think the best performances are delivered by Wayne Callies.

You feel for the dude... you know he is making decisions based on self-sacrifice. When has he made a decision that was solely on his interests? I cannot think of a single one.

I agree Hunam's accent is making more appearances than it should. Look at Andrew Lincoln on TWD... dude is British through and through and when do you hear it coming through? I cannot think of a glaring incident.

I love this show- but this season... feels like a rush to the finish.

My bike is nearly identical to Jax's (not by design, just happened to be like that) but when he "upgraded" to the Street Glide it just felt... ugh. Get that Dyna Streetbob back before you off yourself right after you kill your mommy.

Not how I want this show to end, AT ALL. . . but it's not like I'm going to stop watching now.

CHIKLIS!!!!! Finally.

PAGE 3??????

Seriously though. For all that went down...kind of a boring episode. :/ How is that possible??

Loved last nights episode. Really would like to see Jax make it out alive but it doesn't look good for that.

Just murdered my mother and long time "friend," why not bang my ex-wife when I get home.

That scene was so out of place.

I agree with you 100%. I thought that scene was completely unbelivable after what had just happened and it really lessened the impact of Jax killing his mother. A much better ending would have been him coming home, sitting down to see that blood on his shoe and then just bursting into tears before the reaper logo comes up.

Aside from that, I thought it was a great episode and I'm really sad to see this show come to an end. However, I do think they're stopping at the right time as there really wasn't anywhere left to go after everything that's happened over the past 7 seasons. It's amazing to go back and look at all the characters from the first season and realize that basically none of them are left now. You've really only got Jax, Chibs and Tig.....everyone else is dead! I didn't think any show would ever kill off more main characters than The Sopranos, but SoA has eclipsed their body count by leaps and bounds. I don't know how Sutter is going to wrap this whole thing up, but I really do think Jax has to die. I just can't see any scenario where he lives after all the horrific stuff he's done, especially this season. Unlike Breaking Bad where I was kinda rooting for Walt to make it out alive, I'll be really disappointed if Jax doesn't die in the final episode.

Back