Song of Ice and fire! please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sephiroth1990

Super Freak
Reaction score
A line more based on the books vision of the characters would be spectacular. That being said I would welcome show based figures as well, imagine a beautiful daenerys PF or perhaps eddard stark on the iron throne, it would be sick.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:YES YES YES !!!!!!!! SS think of the Leeeeegions of fans worldwide and on top it's the Best show on TV!!!! PFs all the way OMG!!!!!!:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I would get like every character and my fiance(wife by the time a license is announced)will be fine with it because guess what? She is totally into it!
As are most girlfriends/fiances/wives of the guys that watch this show.
Imagine how many of those almost buys were shot down by that Trinity of Womandom.
Imagine a license where that Trinity would Welcome it with open arms? And even make us purchase open edition PF's and maquettes?
Just think about it Sideshow.
Just think about it.:lecture

great great show, but for some reason i'm not craving 1/6 or statues from this license. it'd be nice to see some, but i'm not particularly crying for it.

I'll take either the books or the show versions. Been a fan for over decade and Ive been dying for some quality collectibles of Westeros.

I haven't read the books yet. So what is a "book vision" of the characters? How does it differ from the HBO series?

Is it so different like where Disney made Dejah Thoris wear clothes (and not be hot)?

Back