Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kash - liking your recent figures - especially digging your Ellors Madak.

As far as "the grill" goes, I made one a while ago. Was a bit of a pain in the arse to get it all together. But happy with the result. It is big enough to fit a few of those battery-op "flickering tea lights" inside so it looks like there is a real burning flame in there in the diorama.

1:6 scale Jabba BBQ.jpg

Kash - liking your recent figures - especially digging your Ellors Madak.

As far as "the grill" goes, I made one a while ago. Was a bit of a pain in the arse to get it all together. But happy with the result. It is big enough to fit a few of those battery-op "flickering tea lights" inside so it looks like there is a real burning flame in there in the diorama.

View attachment 481973

Wow, loving that grill!:clap

I can't believe it's been three months since I posted on here. Between my wedding, honeymoon, pandemic, quarantine and equality protesting, I guess I've been busy. LOL.

Anyways, I'm back and I've been making some stuff!

I finished my run of my fourth figure kit and first fully complete figure! J'Quille the Whipid! Below are some progress pics and the final version! He stands about 14" inches tall and is completed with paint job, belt and two pouches. I made 25 in total! I'm planning on selling the complete figure for 275 USD.

IMG_3278.jpg

61100095222__1050BC1C-02FC-446D-AD8E-F71E5D403C07.jpg

61100094674__D621AC43-0DFE-40FF-8D06-0F69C77E2909.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3422.HEIC.jpeg

Having Son of Dengar's J'Quille in hand, I can say it's great quality! The fur is super fluffy I love it. Excellent job dude!

So, when I first started this thread I was working on a modified Gamorrean Guard that had posable arms. I made a cast of the Gammy head and retooled three of them. A former friend took said sculpts and never returned them but then, like a phoenix from the ashes Cagoda hooked me up with an amazing paint job so here we are! I just got them in the mail and I could not be more excited! Here's a first look at the new painted sculpts. One has a broken horn, one has and open mouth and the last has a slash across his face and he's blind in one eye. VERY STOKED.

IMG_3473.jpeg

IMG_3474.jpeg

IMG_3475.jpeg

IMG_3476.jpeg

Those look awesome, SOD! Always nice to see Gammys getting some love!

I've almost finished my complete redo of my SSC Gammy. I almost sold it on eBay last year but decided to see if I could mod/upgrade it to look more screen accurate and had fun doing it.

Back