Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the stuff is printing now! Here's the chest piece for BG next to the Brock helmet! Also a look at the Bane Malar helmet coming up! Very stoked over here.

IMG_1809.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

IMG_1810.jpeg

Prints came out pretty damn good and I'm simply elated. Here are a few first looks of the BGJ38 parts and the Bane Malar helmet. As with the others, I'm planning on making molds from the 3D prints. These have not been treated in anyway yet so it's just a glimpse!

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1822.jpeg

SOD's on fire as usual! Can't wait to see the joints on this - I'm kinda burned out on droid articulation.:lol

Cheers Noclass, Cagoda, Stephen, Tali, Paul and Eske! This downtime has been great for this stuff. My Jabba Palace shelf is starting to get crowded and I couldn't be happier. I started putting the Gams together and hopefully should finish today. Big ups to Cagoda for the paint job on the heads, helmets and feet. As you can see I have one of them on the shelf already. Sorry for the shotty pics.

IMG_3775.jpeg

IMG_3773.jpeg

IMG_3771.jpeg

IMG_3778.jpeg

Back