some of my one of a kind selfmade Star wars statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello community !!
im new to this board and i thought to share some work im doin for hobby.
I while ago I started to sculpt my own statues..it started, cause some of characters are simply not manufactured.. so i gave it a shot..

All of them you can see are one of a kind and handmade. The statues are made out of oven hardended clay and painted with acryl.

Hope you like them !!
Thanks a lot for looking!!!!

Kit Fisto "under water"

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Pirat Rav out of the EU Comics:

02.jpg

01.jpg

06.jpg

Yuuzhan Vong.. also from EU:

01-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
Your work is amazing. I sent you a message when your Amanaman was up for sale last year, I was worried about it breaking during shipping. Did you ever complete your Jabba setup? You used to have alot more works up on your site. I apologize if I am off base and am thinking of the wrong person. :peace

hi !!
hey how cool is that !! yes that is me ! :) nice to find you here !!! :)
My jabba set up was never realy completed.. i moved to a much smaller appartment..and well.. noooo space for that massiv thing..
yeah I had more sculptures done.. but I thought to update my homepage just with the better once ;)

Thank you again and nice to meet you here !!!

Great talent mate. That's the best kit disco I have ever seen and chewie looks awesome. Keep up the great work and welcome to the site. :chew

Cool work... love the style you've sculpted the characters in. Can't wait to see more work from you :rock

Back