Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han Solo (May 25th, 2018)

Well, I have a feeling we are going to see Han and Chewy first meet in this film. Who knows, maybe it will dive into his attack on kashyyyk, that would be one hell of an opening IMO. And simultaneously show why Chewy isn't there in the OT.

What if it's only one of those, lol. True to the character but not entertaining? Or entertaining but not true to the character. I need clarification please.

Actor true to the character the film needs to be at least entertaining.....ewan did a great job as Kenobi thru prequels and not all of them were entertaining but I still enjoyed his performance

I'm not expecting all these films to be great or even good ..it's the climate of the industry. If the film is enjoyable and the actor true to the character then so be it. Look at all the varied opinions of R1 for me as a SW fan it was what I wanted from a current film. Hoping other solo projects can give me a little of the too

If it pisses off some hardcore SW fans then I say put Vader in the Han Solo movie. :monkey3 :wink1:

Here why don't you give him a frickin' tri-saber why'll you're at it!

tenor.gif

:cuss

John Powell announced as composer. He did the Bourne and How to Train Your Dragon movies. Also Face/Off which actually is one of my all time favorite action scores.

They'll prolly have Vader force grab Han's blaster again, cause memba ESB!!!

Before Vader Force grabs the gun he'll deflect several blaster bolts into nearby Rodians who are struggling to draw their weapons. The dead Rodians will then fall off a gantry, down a shaft and through a grate into the mouth of a Sarlacc that will burp, explode and then completely disappear as it becomes one with the Force.

Back