Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

I liked it a million times better then TLJ but felt like it dragged in some parts.

It felt like a Marvel sequel movie, good but not great, wherein you walk out feeling pretty good about it because it was not a waste of money but I won’t go see it again till it’s streaming on tv and then maybe just pause and fast forward to certain scenes.

Alden did a better job then expected and in fact there was no character that I hated, I.e, Shrek-Rose in TLJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't be buying any toys from this movie that's for sure. Woody Harrelson did his best but it wasn't a great movie. At least I didn't walk out of the theater angry. If Star Wars wasn't part of the title it would just be another somewhat entertaining film about stealing heavily guarded goods.

It's the tackiness of the message. Not the role itself. Putting Finn in his place as a man in KK's SW. Snowflake.

So she helped him up to his feet after he got blasted is the same as him taking her hand to run? Not even the same. And you are the one who complains about everything nonstop. Snowflake. Snowflake. Snowflake. The worst kind of snowflake is the one who cannot see he is a snowflake.

Just got back from my 10Pm showing. Overall I had a blast I really don't get the hate on it. It was a fun space western crime film. I think the whole cast including Howard deserve a clap for taking what could have been a huge disappointment and made it a fun ride. Alden did a great job, Donald was fantastic, Chewie ruled, Clarke was great, Woody did a great job too and the rest of the cast all together. Music by Powell was really a great score much better than the Rogue One score. action was top notch and just felt Star Wars. Definitely picking up day 1 to watch again had a blast. Is it a top quality Star Wars flick? No it has it's slow moments and problems but I overall enjoyed it just like Rogue one. Keep them coming.

Ryan

People are responding to what the filmmakers did
People are responding to what journalists are saying

People are literally reacting at what Kathleen Kennedy is doing to these stories

Are their reactions wrong ? Who are u to judge.
U act all high and mighty, thinking u are better than everyone else.

When will people understand these reactions and these conversations will keep happening because of the nature of these movies.....

You are such a hypocrite. He has an opposing point of view from people who post LITERALLY every hour about KKs ruining of the saga and her agenda....so he reacts (like I foolishly did) and suddenly they are stirring the pot and picking fights? Maybe if you didn't watch only Graces videos you wouldn't think all journalists and media are running with this story. Talk about snowflakes in here.

Oh my god... how can I live in a world where what just happened happened... what have I seen. I know I have to let go of Star Wars to the franchising of Disney. I just wish I could enjoy the films the way I do their marvel films. I can’t quite think back to a time when I’ve seen such a poor movie of something I loved. This makes the last Jedi look like The Godfather.

Saw it in 3D tonight and the Kessel Run is about the only reason to see this in3d.

Jon Kasdan's latest defence is "it's a popcorn flick, don't think too hard about it". But I still found my mind wandering during one of the formulaic action sequences.

You are such a hypocrite. He has an opposing point of view from people who post LITERALLY every hour about KKs ruining of the saga and her agenda....so he reacts (like I foolishly did) and suddenly they are stirring the pot and picking fights? Maybe if you didn't watch only Graces videos you wouldn't think all journalists and media are running with this story. Talk about snowflakes in here.

a hypocrite calling me a hypocrite, is today opposite day?

he didnt come to engage in conversation. he came to judge the haters and then told everyone to not reply to him.... he literally came to post a judgement but then went running.

at least stay and debate, thats the stirring he did........DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
stop being hypocrites, i dont care what you guys post but at least stand by it

Oh my god... how can I live in a world where what just happened happened... what have I seen. I know I have to let go of Star Wars to the franchising of Disney. I just wish I could enjoy the films the way I do their marvel films. I can’t quite think back to a time when I’ve seen such a poor movie of something I loved. This makes the last Jedi look like The Godfather.

A6AD.gif

im seriously not reading any of that,

You have like serious issues. look at the WALL of text you just wrote to DISPROVE of Lando flirting with han... I aint opening that can of worms anymore.

If Lando is your hero and you cannot accept the fact of lando flirting with han then just said so. Im not going in circles with you...
this goes beyond a movie, this dips into something much deeper.

Lando obviously flirted with the robot and flirted with Han. People are calling him pansexual. thats the end of that. I dont want to write a Thesis paper to reply to your rants.
your posts say a lot more about you than it says about the movie. I have NO problem with lando flirting with Han. you do. thats the end

You are a willful idiot. Not that you are stupid in the sense that you do not have the capacity to get it, but like a child you put your figures in your ears and throw a tantrum saying, "I am not listening" when you hear something you can not handle. In the same breath you say you are not reading what I wrote you also somehow are able to comment on why I wrote it and what position I was somehow taking when I wrote it. What? You can't know what I said and why I wrote it if you don't read it. Again- willful idiot. Rather than engaging in what I actually said you argue against something you want to completely make up that I said. You don't have to read what I write, you are free to ignore posts if you want that you feel have "too many words", but if you're not going to read it please DO NOT put words in my mouth about what the post is saying. It is just intentional ignorance.

Nothing I have written anywhere in this thread was about trying to "disprove" Lando flirted with Han. Again, I haven't seen the movie. I don't know, I was just asking if he did and what exactly happened in the movie itself to make people think he did. I have given no position about if I am "for" Lando doing this or "against" it. I have neither advocated for something in that regard nor defended it. Stop arguing with some straw man you want to create as if it is me. Either engage in what I am actually saying, or move on without putting words in my mouth and then condemning the things you make up and want to imagine I said.

Back