Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

You are a willful idiot. Not that you are stupid in the sense that you do not have the capacity to get it, but like a child you put your figures in your ears and throw a tantrum saying, "I am not listening" when you hear something you can not handle. In the same breath you say you are not reading what I wrote you also somehow are able to comment on why I wrote it and what position I was somehow taking when I wrote it. What? You can't know what I said and why I wrote it if you don't read it. Again- willful idiot. Rather than engaging in what I actually said you argue against something you want to completely make up that I said. You don't have to read what I write, you are free to ignore posts if you want that you feel have "too many words", but if you're not going to read it please DO NOT put words in my mouth about what the post is saying. It is just intentional ignorance.

Nothing I have written anywhere in this thread was about trying to "disprove" Lando flirted with Han. Again, I haven't seen the movie. I don't know, I was just asking if he did and what exactly happened in the movie itself to make people think he did. I have given no position about if I am "for" Lando doing this or "against" it. I have neither advocated for something in that regard nor defended it. Stop arguing with some straw man you want to create as if it is me. Either engage in what I am actually saying, or move on without putting words in my mouth and then condemning the things you make up and want to imagine I said.

bla bla bla im not reading any of this baby

look baby, you are literally trowing up a tantrum and fully fighting with me and i already moved on from your conversation baby, move on baby. this is not that serious baby.
lando flirts with han, grow up baby.

1E8F4E1D-A483-449C-A58F-E2EEADF1539A.jpeg

If the user score is starting off this low... where’s it going to end up?

Enjoyed the movie. Looking forward to a Solo sequel if they do one. :)

Part of the point of the films is to put into pretty pictures the places you've read about. Solo is succeeding at doing that.

It's a challenge to get as far into the new films before the first wtf moment arises.

Well, that came up pretty quick.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Enjoyed the movie. Looking forward to a Solo sequel if they do one. :)

thank you baby

Part of the point of the films is to put into pretty pictures the places you've read about. Solo is succeeding at doing that.

It's a challenge to get as far into the new films before the first wtf moment arises.

Spoiler Spoiler:

so....

10-1458053736.jpg

I ended up liking a lot of the things that totally worried me about this film goin in and hating totally different things I hadn't anticipated. Not sure where that lands me. Visually it was way better than Sequel Trilogy, but I think I cringed far less during TFA.

You are a willful idiot. Not that you are stupid in the sense that you do not have the capacity to get it, but like a child you put your figures in your ears and throw a tantrum saying, "I am not listening" when you hear something you can not handle. In the same breath you say you are not reading what I wrote you also somehow are able to comment on why I wrote it and what position I was somehow taking when I wrote it. What? You can't know what I said and why I wrote it if you don't read it. Again- willful idiot. Rather than engaging in what I actually said you argue against something you want to completely make up that I said. You don't have to read what I write, you are free to ignore posts if you want that you feel have "too many words", but if you're not going to read it please DO NOT put words in my mouth about what the post is saying. It is just intentional ignorance.

Nothing I have written anywhere in this thread was about trying to "disprove" Lando flirted with Han. Again, I haven't seen the movie. I don't know, I was just asking if he did and what exactly happened in the movie itself to make people think he did. I have given no position about if I am "for" Lando doing this or "against" it. I have neither advocated for something in that regard nor defended it. Stop arguing with some straw man you want to create as if it is me. Either engage in what I am actually saying, or move on without putting words in my mouth and then condemning the things you make up and want to imagine I said.

bla bla bla im not reading any of this baby

look baby, you are literally trowing up a tantrum and fully fighting with me and i already moved on from your conversation baby, move on baby. this is not that serious baby.
lando flirts with han, grow up baby.

:rotfl

You just proved my point as you again say somehow, at the same time, you both have not read any of what I said AND that you disagree with it. :slap
You show yourself again and again to be a willful idiot.

You don't have to read what I write, but if you don't read it stop arguing with me as if you have telling me what I said in what you didn't read. It is just plain stupid.

:rotfl

You just proved my point as you again say somehow, at the same time, you both have not read any of what I said AND that you disagree with it. :slap
You show yourself again and again to be a willful idiot.

You don't have to read what I write, but if you don't read it stop arguing with me as if you have telling me what I said in what you didn't read. It is just plain stupid.

why are you so threatened by lando flirting with han?
why does that threatened you so much you are still fighting over it after 12 hours? seriously whats the problem baby?

why are you so threatened by lando flirting with han?
why does that threatened you so much you are still fighting over it after 12 hours? seriously whats the problem baby?

I literally have not made a single statement about being "for" or "against" the possibility that Lando flirted with Han. Your accusation has nothing to do with anything I have actual said. Because you can't engage in what I actually have said, you seem to want to make up things I have said and argue against those so you can somehow feel smart; but it is just plain dumb.

eghas.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

tenor.gif

That's what I was thinking.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from the theater.

I was completely and utterly shocked at how good it was, like I can't believe they pulled that **** off.

After R1 and TLJ...I NEEDED a good Star Wars film again.

Thank you Disney overlords for giving it to me.

:yess:

Work intruded on my plans to be in the early crowd, but tickets are bought.

Old farts hating on anything new.

Ageism. Or um... hating on older peeps. It's the hippest Inclusion thing to come out of TLJ..:lol

Fifty minutes in and it's very watchable.

So far it feels right, looks good, and whatsiface has enough about him to be young Solo.

Humour is laid on heavier than you'd find in the OT, but that's become the nature of these types of films. It's not quite the all-out comedy that Marvel movies became.

Fifty minutes in and it's very watchable.

So far it feels right, looks good, and whatsiface has enough about him to be young Solo.

Humour is laid on heavier than you'd find in the OT, but that's become the nature of these types of films. It's not quite the all-out comedy that Marvel movies became.

So great that you had to check in from the theater an hour after it starts? :lol

Ah, good decision. :duff

Is the quality pretty good? Crazy if so, movie just dropped.

I enjoyed it for the most part - A LOT OF ACTION .. almost to much for my taste ... but it was fun. Lando turned out to be real weirdo :lol

I had sometimes issues to feel STAR WARS .. but a lot of eastereggs brought it back from time to times.

Kessel run was a little bit of a disappointment to be honest..just had a different thing in mind since childhood.. but thats ok..

now.. do we know if they plan to do a sequel ??? It surely has the feel to it.. specially with the bomb they dropped at the end.

I just listened to the soundtrack. Very enjoyable and different.

Back