So who is the Next Joe???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amen. I already collect the larger stuff for LOTR, I may have to restrict myself to the 12" figures for G.I. Joe.

I'll be coming back with loads of extra cash after my deployment next year, so I might pick up one or two of these things. Can't let this get out of control though - I still need to fill some holes in my collection (especially the foreign stuff), and I have to remember that GI Joe is first and foremost about ACTION FIGURES!

Firefly.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

so in 2010, we'll get Beachhead and Firefly. The rest will be dios and possible a PF. We won't see Zartan or Roadblock in 12" for a very long time.. if ever. :(

I watched the Joe movie last night, now i can't wait to see a Zarana and Baroness.

so in 2010, we'll get Beachhead and Firefly. The rest will be dios and possible a PF. We won't see Zartan or Roadblock in 12" for a very long time.. if ever. :(

And SSC will never make a Joe figure without a mask. Oh wait....

I watched the Joe movie last night, now i can't wait to see a Zarana and Baroness.

You know I'd actually be down for a Cobra-La diorama. I'm sure it would look absolutely killer. Make it happen SSC!

If ever??? We got an announcement today that due to the tremendous success of the Joe brand we are getting PF's and Dio's as well as more 1/6th scale and you still need convincing that the line isn't a FAIL? I asked one of the Sideshow artist roaming around the booth, if there was any plan to bump up the number of figures we get per year and he stated that the main reason it's four a year is that the creative group working on the Joe's are BIG Joe fans and they take their time with each figure to ensure that we don't get crap figures. I for one say quality > quantity

If ever??? We got an announcement today that due to the tremendous success of the Joe brand we are getting PF's and Dio's as well as more 1/6th scale and you still need convincing that the line isn't a FAIL? I asked one of the Sideshow artist roaming around the booth, if there was any plan to bump up the number of figures we get per year and he stated that the main reason it's four a year is that the creative group working on the Joe's are BIG Joe fans and they take their time with each figure to ensure that we don't get crap figures. I for one say quality > quantity

I am happy with 4 a year. At $100 + a pop thats a good pace for me, i could do with 5 or even 6 a year though.

But I agree, quality over quantity :rock

I am happy with 4 a year. At $100 + a pop thats a good pace for me, i could do with 5 or even 6 a year though.

But I agree, quality over quantity :rock

Yeah, I'm totally fine with that as well. You factor in things like Recon at Waypoint, the Cobra Throne and maybe, MAYBE one or two of those statues/PF figures, and things start getting pricey quick, not to mention all the 3 3/4" stuff that's out there... even though that's somewhat on the back burner now with the movie stuff taking priority.

And SSC will never make a Joe figure without a mask. Oh wait....
QUOTE]

:lol.. Touche' Now that I'm back from my drunkeness last night. These will be cool... but no interst. Just keep pumping out the 12" figs and I'll be supporting them. although I'm being picky on who I'm getting.

I for one am fine with 4 or 5 figures a year. I look forward to the announcements that much more, and honestly I just couldn't afford them and wouldn't have space for them if I could.

And like Incurable Collector said. I would rather have quality figures than a rushed to finish product.

I think we will see Destro,Beachhead,Firefly,Zartan and another joe in 2010

Back