So who is going to SDCC??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister, it really is a little late in the game to be hitting us with this news. Many would have adjusted their plans accordingly had they known you weren't going to attend. All of the women and several of the men will never forgive you for your absence.

Fortunately I have known about DannieDarko and Bannisters absence from SDCC this year for some time which has only strengthened my resolve to attend!!!! :moon :D

Bannister, it really is a little late in the game to be hitting us with this news. Many would have adjusted their plans accordingly had they known you weren't going to attend. All of the women and several of the men will never forgive you for your absence.

:lol:lol:lol

Alas, this year was too full of stuff... wedding, cruise, moving... that I have been too financially drained to attend. But my wife has made it her priority to make sure I attend next year. So I must join my Kurgan brethren in not attending. :monkey2

Next year for sure. :cool:

How did it work at CIV? Did you just make it small enough to fit inside the regular badge holder?

With all of the Kurganites MIA, this will surely be the year that they unveil the Medieval Kurgan PF, just to spite them in their absence.

How did it work at CIV? Did you just make it small enough to fit inside the regular badge holder?

With all of the Kurganites MIA, this will surely be the year that they unveil the Medieval Kurgan PF, just to spite them in their absence.
Honestly I am shocked there isn't a Kurgan available in those charity auctions. The only one ever made.

Didn't you hear? Brock is sculpting the Bobblehead right now! :rotfl

Honestly I am shocked there isn't a Kurgan available in those charity auctions. The only one ever made.

Yeah, auction the parts that never made the light of day!! It would for sure sell! Together the financial impact of the Krusade is staggering. Alone we may be weak but together we would win that damn auction. :lol

Yeah, auction the parts that never made the light of day!! It would for sure sell! Together the financial impact of the Krusade is staggering. Alone we may be weak but together we would win that damn auction. :lol

:rock:rock:rock
It would be like that Simpsons episode where Bart, Milhouse, and Martin buy Radioactiveman #1.

who made the sideshow freaks message header? it would be cool to have that modified to say sideshow freaks board member. that would make a great badge,

Back