SO, what happened to the USO Captain (Classic Look) America?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have liked a 2-in-1. This guy is fun, but not enough to make me actually want him.

Do you realize how stupid saying that makes you look? Let me explain something to you. Just because someone does not agree with you it does not mean they are trolling. Do you even know the meaning of trolling? Maybe you do but you made a choice to be stupid.
And there I was, getting all flustered over what asshat to wear, this summer...

I always thought the figure looked way too cheesy.
I know it's meant to come across that way but it looks like a bad custom job.

I didn't care about getting it at first, but when I decided I wanted the Avengers Captain American, and I was able to pick up the Rescue Cap for cheap, I've been wanting the USO version ever since. I hope it gets made some day, but unless it's pretty cheap or HT adds something to it I don't see it selling very well.

I didn't care about getting it at first, but when I decided I wanted the Avengers Captain American, and I was able to pick up the Rescue Cap for cheap, I've been wanting the USO version ever since. I hope it gets made some day, but unless it's pretty cheap or HT adds something to it I don't see it selling very well.

I think they would do well to have a USO cap, but also give us the parts to set up a "film serial version"
601px-CapA_05.jpg

Back