So, I want to make a Burt Gummer from Tremors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylerh

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi All

Burt Gummer is one of my favorite movie characters, and I would love to make a 1:6 scale version of him....

But I have no idea where to start... the 1:6 world is something I dont know much about, and I only have a few figures of my own...

any thoughts, ideas?? I assume 90% of the outfit is standard military clothing.. Does anyone know the proper "lingo" for this stuff, if I wanted to go to the 1:6 military clothing sites?

Thank you!

Tyler

BurtGummer.jpg

I guess what I mean is, I dont know if there is a specific name for that type of vest, that type of shirt where you can "button" the sleeves in that rolled up position, etc.... I looked through some of the 1:6 military clothing sites and didnt see anything like what I am looking for!

Curious... where do ya plan to get a sculpt from? Btw did ya try battlegeartoys.com they have some vietnam sewn items for sale and monkeydepot.com is the 1/6 Ten-Hut! of a military loose items.

Im going to sculpt the head myself, or use a copy of the unproduced NECA figure 2 up that I have....

I tries Monkeydepot and couldnt find what I was looking for - Thanks for the battlegear tip Ill check them out!!!

THose links are awesome - Thank you!

I hate to seem like the guy who "asks questions before researching" but I promise I did try to find this stuff... Just so new to this not sure what to look for in quality, etc.

Thanks!

THose links are awesome - Thank you!

I hate to seem like the guy who "asks questions before researching" but I promise I did try to find this stuff... Just so new to this not sure what to look for in quality, etc.

Thanks!

No problem, glad I helped :)

Good luck with the project!

Back