So i got my first bowen statue...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticWarrior

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finnally recieved my first bowen statue it was the stealth iron man, as soon as the wife got home from work i showed it to her displayed among my sideshow marvel stuff. Her first words where " it looks like your real iron man statues won a grammy. Referring to my new bowen piece, I almost laughed myself to death. Im sure it wont be my last bowen piece but when being put in perspective like that and they dont cost much less then sideshow, most of the time kinda made me wonder... ( i will be buying the new thor pieces though) sorry for the rant but i had to share :)

I finnally recieved my first bowen statue it was the stealth iron man, as soon as the wife got home from work i showed it to her displayed among my sideshow marvel stuff. Her first words where " it looks like your real iron man statues won a grammy. Referring to my new bowen piece, I almost laughed myself to death. Im sure it wont be my last bowen piece but when being put in perspective like that and they dont cost much less then sideshow, most of the time kinda made me wonder... ( i will be buying the new thor pieces though) sorry for the rant but i had to share :)

congrats on the new endeavor and you better buy the new thor pieces :wink1:

Did i do something wrong?? Ill delete the thread if we arnt aloud to talk about bowens here.....:dunno

You didn't do anything wrong...at all. But I'm sure the thread will be locked as soon as people begin bashing Bowen products.

I could be wrong, but just wait and see

:peace

The upcoming Bowen will be my first Thor piece. He really captured the essence of the character IMHO.

BTW congrats on your new and future purchases. That upcoming Thor looks really good IMO

your first bowen?

my condolences :rotfl

:lol

The way I see it if a company puts out a good rendition of one of our beloved characters there is no point in not picking it up and well the upcoming Thor stuff looks pretty kickasstastic.

Im really hoping some of the thor stuff is non bowen exclusive flexpay would be wonderful through the sideshow site.

Im really hoping some of the thor stuff is non bowen exclusive flexpay would be wonderful through the sideshow site.

I think the movie is going to rock and as a result we will see more Thor related statues coming from SSC to captialize on it. At least that is what I'm hoping for...but the trailers don't lie and it looks like the cast they put together has great chemistry and the special effects look totally rad.

:horror :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I like bowen statue BUT this particular statue is a FAIL :slap got the regular version and the paint application was BAD that is the only statue i know from Bowen that came out BAD paint application I got couple of Bowen Statue and i am happy with it. Congrats for your 1st Bowen Statue

:horror :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I like bowen statue BUT this particular statue is a FAIL :slap got the regular version and the paint application was BAD that is the only statue i know from Bowen that came out BAD paint application I got couple of Bowen Statue and i am happy with it. Congrats for your 1st Bowen Statue

It is a nice statue

thats what i enjoy about bowen as well, i enjoy most of my comic related purchases to have the comic look.

Back