Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pwork© SQUAD ASSEMBLE!!!
Bab's majestic heads and binocs, C-bob's illustrious Clones

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Much love to Mark and Stephen for making me the happiest cloner this side of Kamino.

Gboy, forgot to mention that I LOVE your vintage setup my friend! Awesome!! Please take some updated pictures, maybe it will motivate me to do the same. :)

Thanks man, I'm really proud of those. Just finished the set a couple weeks back when I added R2-D2 with pop up lightsaber :rock

I'll try to take some pics this weekend, I'm hoping I can get Pruneface finished by the time I take pics of the whole room.

I think you might be running out of space when the Falcon is a taking up the alarm clock's spot :lol

DSC_0019.jpg

BTW, which Falcon is this? Looks great in your picture :rock

Woooww hoooo hooo hooo looking great Feroze and Sithlordy!!!

Its so cool to see stuff that was in my house yesturday morning now on other folks shelves Soooooo cool.

Feroze I love those shots and all your 3 3/4 looks mad as Pwork© And Sith Bly looks like he was ment to be on that shelf!!!!

:)

cheers dh4, wanderer and galictaboy it's a painted up BMF, it could dock elsewhere, i just like having it around.
Bab's, what happened to Mary? You Pwork©!!

Bless you mate, but it's you guys beautiful work, you bloody geniuses! Haven't forgotten that painting, it's coming, just got finish up some work stuff. S'gonna be good.

Wanderer, you naughty Manc! if you had C-bob's Neyo and Bakara in hand, you'd know why I'm waxing lyrical. They're art.

Back