Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff GB. This is still one of my favourite show your shelves pics...I love Dairugger vehicle Voltron:clap:hi5: Then you have a bit of Vader, a bit of Maul, Prime and G1 Jetfire, i'm pretty much in geek heaven!

Question for those in the know: Is that Hasbro Dewback properly scaled to say the Medi Sand Trooper? I'm seriously thinking about getting one to paint up. Is it worth the time & money?

Thanks... the robots are actually now moved to another spot; but representing :rock

I think the Dewback is a pretty good size, but needs a repaint. Personally mine is a bit too dark of a green and needs to be sorted out again... just don't have the time to do it. But check some of the other threads for some great pics of upgraded Dewbacks. As for are they worth it... I think so; but keep in mind Sideshow has already announced plans to release one.

Poor Cody being put on the bold shelf. HE WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS!! :gah:

Yeah, that was kind of a hodgepodge shelf... the Trooper (not actually Cody) is now elsewhere.

Here's our SS sitting room

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Haa do it Chris!!!

Great shots Mary Pwork© I would enjoy relaxing in your sitting room watching womans hour with you and your dollies!!!

Gboy great shelves mate! But We want up to date pics NOW!!

Gboy, forgot to mention that I LOVE your vintage setup my friend! Awesome!! Please take some updated pictures, maybe it will motivate me to do the same. :)

Guys your setups are sweet, Gb ive always loved yours and Feroze m8 it all looks great :D btw Bacara's aerial seems to have gone a bit wonky :panic:

I thought it was a scene from the new Musical "West Side Story: The Star Wars Saga"

Sometimes even a Jedi gotta limber up before kicking seven shades of ____ outta separatist nonces. West Side Slaughter.

Back