Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i was aiming for this kinda look so hopefully its good enough.

rogue-souther-colour-red.jpg
rogue_trooper_sketch_by_kevlev-d2y8kxj.jpg

Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo I can not start another dollie! But man he looks sssssssoooooooo cool. Brilliant job I love it so much

Awesome work Guys ! Mark that Gree is fantastic ! Cbob, I wish I had some spare money I would love to get one of those heads and have a go at old Rogue myself. Are you planning to make any Nort soldiers to compliment him ?

Damn, why did xmas have to be only weeks away..? :lol

Cheers guys and nps Paul i can sort you a head for cheap sometime. Na i wont do any nort figs i just like the main chars.

Last edited:
K i started painting the helmet today after sculpting it last night, it needs touching up etc but im happy with it. I also need to repaint some of the body as i dont think i mixed in enough pros-aide in the paint as theres a few cracks from moving the head and arms etc.

P1020215.jpg

P1020218.jpg

P1020214.jpg

P1020208.jpg

Crimsonbob, Rogue was my favourite comic character growing up, followed closely by Sláine and boy are you doing a great job on Rogue, he's just perfect. I'd love to see an agressive headsculpt also, that would be cool. Look forward to seeing you tackle his weapons and equipment, the helmet looks spot on.

C bob, looking awesome!!!
Like many it seems the original rogue was my favourite 2000ad character back in the day

Can't wait to see the rest !!!

Cheers guys, and i'd like to say a big thank you to unsung hero for helping me with the pros-aide for painting Rogue :peace

Last edited:
ow I say that is a thing of wonder indeed. I loved Slaine and Dredd.. but Rogue was always something else... so cool. I really think you have nailed Helm. He just looks brilliant and I am really fighting against starting mine, as I know the sculpting will really be tough and I want to finish some other stuff. But oowww its so hard when I see yours (owww my word)

ow I say that is a thing of wonder indeed. I loved Slaine and Dredd.. but Rogue was always something else... so cool. I really think you have nailed Helm. He just looks brilliant and I am really fighting against starting mine, as I know the sculpting will really be tough and I want to finish some other stuff. But oowww its so hard when I see yours (owww my word)

I'll sculpt it for you i have a spare head but i'll need to get another helm. Ive started on the wep but i dont know if that will be easy to cast up or not tbh.

Oww I just loved drawing all those big ol rippling muscles!!!

Right just a quickie!! I am selling off all my medicom stormtroopers and sandtroopers.

stormie Armour only £35 each plus wep
sandie Armour wep backpack pauldron £45

I think I have one medi body which is £10

if folks really want the bodysuits they will have to let me know as I would like to hang on the them if I can.

I will put a thread up in the forsale bit tomorrow and then ebay by the end of the week.

Oww I just loved drawing all those big ol rippling muscles!!!

Right just a quickie!! I am selling off all my medicom stormtroopers and sandtroopers.

stormie Armour only £35 each plus wep
sandie Armour wep backpack pauldron £45

I think I have one medi body which is £10

if folks really want the bodysuits they will have to let me know as I would like to hang on the them if I can.

I will put a thread up in the forsale bit tomorrow and then ebay by the end of the week.

hey,dont spoil the prices:rotfl
i got a medicom stormie myself.thinking about what to do with him....

Crimsonbob you're killing me here ! I'm looking but finding it hard to resist. That IS Rogue. I'm going to have to find me a headsculpt like that now .

Back