Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate:wave

Tantive7.jpg

Empred.jpg

Another Update of My Spacemarine. I think I need to bring the thigh parts closer to the groin area? Answers on a post card lol. Enjoy:

img3481u.jpg

img3482l.jpg

img3483d.jpg

img3484jh.jpg

img3485wv.jpg

img3486xq.jpg

img3487i.jpg

img3488h.jpg

Looks friggin amazing :clap

As for the thigh armour see how the lower leg fits and how much stability/movement there is in the feet and adjust accordingly.

I have been able to heat the thigh armour with a hair-dryer and then slide them up a bit more as it forms more to the leg itself.

Looks friggin amazing :clap

As for the thigh armour see how the lower leg fits and how much stability/movement there is in the feet and adjust accordingly.

Cheers mate. I will have a look when I get the other leg parts. My problem is I cant dremel away anymore of the thigh parts. I have even removed parts of the leg on the body lol. It just seems there is a lot of gap from the groin to the thigh.

I can see by the pics u can still dremel off some more. I tend to stick my finger in oooerr and have a feel for lumps etc. Also the front and back tend to be the thickest part were it ridges out.

I can see by the pics u can still dremel off some more. I tend to stick my finger in oooerr and have a feel for lumps etc. Also the front and back tend to be the thickest part were it ridges out.

Yeah I think I'm going to remove more. Cheers for the help. I dont think I will get a chance to look at this until next month lol

Hahah just posted on your thread mate hahaha.... hot water wil do the trick... but the cut out parts will cause the armour to split.... think the only answer is to dremel down the thigh on the figure :(

Hahah just posted on your thread mate hahaha.... hot water wil do the trick... but the cut out parts will cause the armour to split.... think the only answer is to dremel down the thigh on the figure :(

Hot water might mess up the paint that's why i use a hair-dryer.

now..... I have been very lucky...........

wolverine49.jpg

Ooh very nice :)

Yah Hanouman's work is great! I love his style. Want to get Logans bike like the Indy one you did! Not sure if I should take it all apart and respray it or try to weather it as it is.

Back