Snipers Collection II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_0110.jpg

what is that on the top? an ape ?? :confused:

Re: Snipers Collection Update

Grabbed AH Rogue the other day still waiting for the Black Queen, Have a couple of more Statues on the way, will post when I get them, I hope this will work for ya.

001-1.jpg

009-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Sniper, nice pics! So you have two of these now, or did I read what you said at the beginning wrong?

Beautiful stuff! That Batman is fantastic.

I see you have a Detolf. That light, is it easy to install? I've bought it for my Detolf but didnt have the nerves to put it in :D

Beautiful stuff! That Batman is fantastic.

I see you have a Detolf. That light, is it easy to install? I've bought it for my Detolf but didnt have the nerves to put it in :D

Thanks Sniper, They are very easy to install, I installed the light before I displayed anything, did it just before I finished putting the shelf together, but if its already complete, thats no problem , just take out the glass shelving. Be Cool

Colossus your collection is freaking sexy great... they rock dude :rock... need some girls in my collection too :)

Colossus your collection is freaking sexy great... they rock dude :rock... need some girls in my collection too :)

Thanks Aslan, I hope I made your chin wet :D

Lets see sum updates you MOFO ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Thats Great Bals I needed a good Laugh today, I ahve a Good Update comming got some more Ladies and Cool Acquitions just waitin for acouple more things to show up and I will Post

Back