Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your sig makes me wanna cry
Agree with you crows.:(
759.gif

Oh, you guys! :lol

Katy will remain under wraps for the time being. And no, I didn't get in trouble for it, I got in hot water for the Buffalo Bill nudie dancing gif.

I don't know why...female pubes are awesome (and inappropriate for this board), but male pubes are hilarious. There was no peen showing, so no problem, right? :lol

Like I said, better go back to kitten gifs. In spoilers. :dunno

Yeah, Ryan did some crazy things with his figures. I remember he had his PAK Solid Snake doing some crazy, mid-air, bullet time thing from TTS.
Crazy awesome things, is more like it :lol I think I recall his Solid Snake doing that stuff too, but my favorite was what he did with White Raiden. Pretty awesome, pure badass.

Looks awful. Plus, I like how figure reviews around the net are always written by collecting newbs who've just discovered the one-sixth scale :lol. The way the guy wrote that article, gives you the impression that it's best figure ever conceived.

Looks awful. Plus, I like how figure reviews around the net are always written by collecting newbs who've just discovered the one-sixth scale* :lol. The way the guy wrote that article, gives you the impression that it's best figure ever conceived.

*that have been "provided" to them for free. I wonder how great it would be, if he had to shell out $200 for it? :lol

Oh man, someone should ask him that in the comment section :rotfl.

Good point. I think there's a sort of bias from reviewers when SSC just gives their figures away for free.

Ah damn it, that face! And those glossy eyes. :lol

Who says this is okay? I wanna meet this person. I wanna meet him and shake his hand. Buy him a beer.

I've learned that sometimes, it doesn't pay to do something half-ass. And when they put out this crap, I feel like they're getting away with bloody murder. I feel like they just don't care.

SSC lost almost all credibility with Drake. It's all gone now with Snake and now this thing that's supposed to be Han.

Thank you kindly for the rep, good sir. :duff

Does Sideshow even give a **** anymore? I guess it's all good, so long as it's distributing HT and people are buying the PFs.

I think what's more embarrassing is that you've got these companies like 3Zero and Star Ace that are just starting out in the realistic, high-end 1/6th world (3Zero has been around a while, I think, but this is really the first time they've done something like this), and they're putting Sideshow to shame. For a company that's been around as long as they have, and who has such a large presence, there's really no excuse for that stuff. I really can't think of another company that does this stuff in this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back