Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the first half of a double rhizotomy today on my back and not looking forward to it. Going to have to drive to Oklahoma City through snow because the weathermen in this state can't get their **** together. Last night they said no snow--I wake up and there's already snow on the ground. I would have gone last night and spent the night if I'd have known. Now I have to deal with *******s in their redneck trucks barreling down the highway because they think trucks are snowmobiles and won't wreck.

Good luck Zod. I'm glad this cold here finally broke a little and were not in the teens today.

The wind chill here has been bringing the temperature into single digits the last couple days but the end of last week it was in the 40's. It's actually been a really mild winter here. We were in the 70's a couple weeks ago.

It was painful to be outside. Today it was 20 something when I left, and felt hot considering what it could of been. We got what, less than a month until Spring?

Yeah but the way winter is going in some parts of the US I wouldn't be surprised if Spring is delayed a month or so.

We've skated pretty easily this Winter in Philly. Last year was pretty bad, we were getting snow storms week to week and it was the most days off from weather I've had in 8 years of having my job.

Most of those kids shows were pretty lame to me as a kid, and Barney in particular just creeped me out. :lol I watched shows like Batman The Animated Series, Hey Arnold, Ed Edd and Eddy and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog among other things.

70 degrees for me :chillpill:

RIhjfoO.gif

Roads were what I expected so I'm glad we left early. Got cut off twice by ********s in trucks so I hope they both end up in a ditch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back