Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In da butt :lecture

05d.jpg

It's weird hearing Eddie Murphy sing that, considering all of the freaky things you hear about him in the news :lol.

He really did some gold on SNL :lol.

I'd think Nutty Professor was the beginning of the end for him.

If he played his cards right he can just sit back and relax. Do a crappy movie occasionally and likely doesn't have to worry about much.

He's made more than enough off the Shrek films to not worry about cash anymore I'd think.

Mike Myers dropped off the Earth.

He's made more than enough off the Shrek films to not worry about cash anymore I'd think.

Mike Myers dropped off the Earth.

Ya know. its not a half bad idea. As I get older I find myself despising going out to face shoppers and people in general. I just want to stay home with my family. If I was around hollywood day in and day out it would prob become exhausting being followed and chased with no privacy. I know it comes with the territory, but I think I would find myself talking less and less work especially if I really didn't need to worry about money. Just be a small blip on the radar so to speak.

I'm going to play that the next time some uptight church people come into my car (aunt, uncle, cousins, etc :monkey3).

he is an ass apparently so good riddance?

he did this recently

I remember hearing on a radio show Jim Breuer saying that Myers based Dr. Evil off Lorne Michaels :lol if you've ever heard Lorne talk, it's pretty close to Dr. Evil.

I was thinking, Myers needs to do another Austin Powers. Set it up like Never Say Never Again, so he's older and they can make it a joke that's it's not an official sequel even though it would be. Seth was set up as the new villain and they can parody other henchman still like Jaws or an Alec Trevelyn double agent. Also all his love interests in the original three were secret agents so if you changed that up, you could wind up with something pretty different from what we've already seen.

I think another Powers movie would be a good move, but it can either reignite his career or he'll stay in Love Guru status forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back