Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is coming along great, I should have a for sale thread up by the 18th, I’m going to have 10 sets up for grabs at that time.

Getting closer, I’m having new pants printed, my seamstress didn’t like the way these were looking and I would say they look a little too tight, and low in the waist. I have everything else just about ready.

hey steven,
im in, but i must be so backed up on figures as it is.:slap.....my bad for the big order at once buddy...

Everything is coming along great, I should have a for sale thread up by the 18th, I’m going to have 10 sets up for grabs at that time.

Hi Spenser! Today's the 18th and though I've been requesting for a Full Painted set for some time now, I'll do it once more now to be on the safe side. So please, do put me down for a Full Painted set! Thanks in advanced! :wink1:

I usually miss out on these but not this time.

I would be interested in the shirt, pants, painted boots, life clock, and tracer bracelet.

Thanks for the work and letting us know when it becomes available.

Payment ready on demand.

Thanks.

Hi Spenser! Today's the 18th and though I've been requesting for a Full Painted set for some time now, I'll do it once more now to be on the safe side. So please, do put me down for a Full Painted set! Thanks in advanced! :wink1:

Yeah! What he said! Without a doubt, I gotta have a Snake! :lol

Hey guys,

The pants are at the printers now, I should have them by the first of next week, and I’ll post a photo update on the shirt tomorrow. I found a solution to the zippers on the shirt that looks great.

Sorry for the delay, but more sets will now be available.

Thanks!

Steven

Back