Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely interested in the headsculpt!
Will you be offering it painted? ...and any idea on the price yet ?

Last edited:
Nice. What are the holsters made from?

It’s a urethane rubber.

I’ll be getting sets together in the next week or so, I’ve been casting holsters because they take a few days to cure so I didn’t want everyone to wait too long when they order.

There will be painted sets and unpainted sets.

Painted set: $220 unpainted set: $195.50

Guns and belt: $50
Head painted: $65 Head unpainted: $37.50
Shirt: $18
Paints: $30
Boots: $25 unpainted:$20
Life clock: $20
Tracer bracelet: $20

Hey guys I really appreciate all the interest but I really want to have everything ready to ship before I take payments. I’m going to get about 7 to 10 sets ready and that’s according to the interest in PMs that I have received today.

I’m trying to keep things under control and not get backed up to much, I hate to keep people waiting. So hold on just a bit more and thanks for your continued patronage!

Spens will you please put me on the unpainted list for a fullset if it isn't too late. Also your MacReady head, lmk when your rdy and I'll send for it all at once.

Hey guys I really appreciate all the interest but I really want to have everything ready to ship before I take payments. I’m going to get about 7 to 10 sets ready and that’s according to the interest in PMs that I have received today.

For what it's worth, I'm interested in a painted set as well. Didn't realize you were "taking orders" just yet. Good thing I'm patient, I guess. :p

Life clock: $20

Any pics of the clock (or of a fully assembled Snake for that matter)? Not that I need one to judge it's quality - I'm quite certain it's awesome - I just love seeing pics of your work!

Back