Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pants are being sewed up, should be ready late next week. I’m casting boots and heads now.

am i too late to purchase a set?

It's not up for sale yet. I wanted a good bit of it finished and ready to ship before it goes up in the "for sale" area.

The pants are almost done, we have about ten pairs finished. I'm painting heads and putting unpainted sets together. I'll post a finished figure this week.

The life clock, etched in brass with a leather band. I’m getting a decal for the face with the countdown numbers.

snakelifeclock01.jpg

Noice. :clap

Shoot, I'm borderline obsessive/compulsive about getting one. It's a must have for me.

I've been meaning to ask; Is this a what-you-see-is-what-you'll-get type deal, Steven? There are a couple/few little accessories/additions that would be great to have.

Walkie ("The President is dead, you got that? Somebody's had him for dinner!"), a strap for the Mac-10, definitely the extra packs for his belt...

attachment.php

I'm in either way, just curious if I should start looking for the parts/making some stuff on my own. :duff

Shoot, I'm borderline obsessive/compulsive about getting one. It's a must have for me.

I've been meaning to ask; Is this a what-you-see-is-what-you'll-get type deal, Steven? There are a couple/few little accessories/additions that would be great to have.

Walkie ("The President is dead, you got that? Somebody's had him for dinner!"), a strap for the Mac-10, definitely the extra packs for his belt...

attachment.php

I'm in either way, just curious if I should start looking for the parts/making some stuff on my own. :duff

I’m doing the walkie, and two packs the scope and throwing star packs if you look carefully he doesn’t have most of that stuff on him in the movie there was no room.

Back