Snake Eyes Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that vintage Destro is better than Movie Destro... I just wouldn't poop my pants if it was the movie version.

:lurking

I think ppl complain to much about the prices of 1/6th figures. these aren't things that are mass produced and are cheap to make. because they are limited and are only available for a short time, the cost will be high. that's the big reason why 1/6th collecting is expensive. it's supply and demand. so it's alot of money, but it's something you want, so pick this guy up, and stop buying the hasbro toys for a while until the money balances out. I'd rather have one 1/6th figure then 20 hasbro GI Joe figures, but this is all just me, and I preordered snakes eyes for 110 bucks plus shipping, I had a little discount. I'm not a big GI Joe fan, but man this guy is too cool to pass up

My vote's also for wanting to see Cobra Commander next, hopefully with optional masked and helmeted heads. I'd really love to see how he'll turn out.

Not really. I'd say Snake Eyes is to G. I. Joe what Han Solo is to Star Wars or what Donatello is to TMNT - he's one of the most important parts of the story, a key character that is as pivotal as Duke or Cobra Commander themselves!

In terms of actual importance, yeah, you're right - I was thinking more of the cult following that Snake Eyes seems to command. It's true, the Turtles would be soup without Don. :lol

As long as it's not the movie Destro it would be very cool. That movie's turning out to look like a real stinker. TERRIBLE costumes except for Snake Eyes.

Yeah, sure the movie Snake Eyes looks great...:horror

channingtatumfilminggijut6.jpg

channingtatumfilminggijgk1.jpg

thank god we never get to see that in the movie, and if we do, it'll be one of the worst things EVER in cinema..... well maybe not the worst, but damn close lol

I bet the regualr will be around for ever... 3000 seems right.

On the pole I vote shipwreck... everyone will vote SE!

I am praying for lots of cancellations on this one because he went up during my vacation so I had to get on the wait list... so come on MASSIVE cancellations! :lol

1000 is a pretty good number. The exclusive accessory isn't anything off the charts so I doubt the price will increase too much on the secondary market, not that I care.

Back