Snake Eyes Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at the gear load out pic, you will notice that there is a loose katana and a katana in the scabbard. I don't know why the showed it like this or if Snakes is really going to come with two katana swords, maybe ala the Legolas figure with the whole sword and the hilts only for display purposes. Thoughts?

If you look at the gear load out pic, you will notice that there is a loose katana and a katana in the scabbard. I don't know why the showed it like this or if Snakes is really going to come with two katana swords, maybe ala the Legolas figure with the whole sword and the hilts only for display purposes. Thoughts?

So much for my theory about the larger sword. I actually thought that was the larger sword on his back when he had the katana in his hand. Now I can clearly see that it is not.

I thought the same thing until I enlarged the load out pic. I like the stealthy looking katana better than the scimitar, anyways. Seems more realistic, as mute, disfigured ninja commandos go.

I thought the same thing until I enlarged the load out pic. I like the stealthy looking katana better than the scimitar, anyways. Seems more realistic, as mute, disfigured ninja commandos go.

I think I agree with your idea of the partial ninjato for the scabbard. Even though nit does not mention it on the list of accessories. Those are sometimes imperfect. It also says there are 2 frag grenades, but only one is pictured...no big deal. But I am a little bummed about no scabbard for the Falchion sword (I got the correct words for them from the list...wouldn't have known, otherwise:D).

Love Snake Eyes, he was almost super-human in the comics but there are some characters from Marvel that were popular at the same time as Snake Eyes that might give him trouble.

Dream matchups from the 80's -

Snake Eyes vs. Wolverine

Snake Eyes vs. Punisher

Snake Eyes vs. Daredevil

Snake Eyes vs Megatron.. :)

Snake Eyes vs Superman

Snake Eyes Vs Slimer

hehe

Wolverine would take him, no question.

He could go toe to toe with Frank Castle in a gunfight but also has the advantage of his ninja training. I'd give SE the edge because of that. Unless of course Garth Ennis was writing the story. He makes everyone a wimp compared to the Punisher. :lol

Haven't read much Daredevil. Going by the movie all Snakes would have to do would be to set off one of his grenades to mess up his "sonic vision" then riddle him with bullets.

Yeah, Snake Eyes could probably take Frank and DD. Depends on the situation. But Wolvie would eat him alive for sure. :lol

Khev is right on about Garth's Punisher... Best and most brutal Frank Castle ever. Everyone pales in comparison. Chuck Norris would crap his pants if Garth's Frank was in his face. :rock

Yeah, Snake Eyes could probably take Frank and DD. Depends on the situation. But Wolvie would eat him alive for sure. :lol

Khev is right on about Garth's Punisher... Best and most brutal Frank Castle ever. Everyone pales in comparison. Chuck Norris would crap his pants if Garth's Frank was in his face. :rock

I agree that Snake Eyes could beat the Punisher, but Daredevil would be a pretty decent match. Take away Wolverine's claws and his healing ability, and Snake Eyes would wipe the floor with Wolverine. Snake Eyes I think has more training than Wolverine, plus he has more mass and more reach.

Last edited:
I agree that Snake Eyes could beat the Punisher, but Daredevil would be a pretty decent match. Take away Wolverine's claws and his healing ability, and Snake Eyes would wipe the floor with Wolverine.

Dude, if you did that, then he wouldn't be Wolverine, he just be some dude. Of course Snake Eyes would wipe the floor with him. Duh!!

Dude, if you did that, then he wouldn't be Wolverine, he just be some dude. Of course Snake Eyes would wipe the floor with him. Duh!!

Well, my point is that it isn't a fair comparison to match someone with super powers against someone who doesn't. How about Superman or Spider-Man versus Snake eyes? Now a great match would be Batman versus Snake Eyes, I think.

But more to the point is that Frank and Snake Eyes are pretty much on the same level and neither of them have super powers.

I'd go with Snake Eyes because he is just that bad ass. Frank is just pissed and anger makes you commit mistakes during battle. Snake Eyes all the way!!

And yes Wolvie has special training too. So maybe he could compete with Snake Eyes with out his powers. Hell, he is one of the best hand to hand fighters on the Marvel Universe and he was a Samurai!! Hell, maybe I'll take Wolvie in the Snake Eyes fight with him having no claws and healing powers. Hmmm.......

But more to the point is that Frank and Snake Eyes are pretty much on the same level and neither of them have super powers.

I'd go with Snake Eyes because he is just that bad ass. Frank is just pissed and anger makes you commit mistakes during battle. Snake Eyes all the way!!

And yes Wolvie has special training too. So maybe he could compete with Snake Eyes with out his powers. Hell, he is one of the best hand to hand fighters on the Marvel Universe and he was a Samurai!! Hell, maybe I'll take Wolvie in the Snake Eyes fight with him having no claws and healing powers. Hmmm.......

Well ok, then, now that you bring up his Samurai training and the fact that we don't know how how much experience Wolverine has, it WOULD indeed be a better match than I had considered, but considering the fact that Snake Eyes is over a foot taller than Wolverine, he has a lot more reach, and so Wolverine would be getting hit a lot sooner, and might not be able to land anything. On the other hand, if it was a sword combat, that would be a great match. Both Snake Eyes and Wolverine are great with swords, so then it would be indeed a great match.

Back