Smart Toys Dream Agent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yodasan

Star Frak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry if this already has a thread - couldn't find it here. This is an Inception Cobb figure:

https://toyswonderland.com/products/smart-toys-dream-agent-ft001

20200121_acd15a.jpg

It's so weird how some sculpts are so close but yet so far. I love the movie but not sure if I really want/need a figure for it.

I was ready to buy Cobb after the movie, but nobody produced decent figure since. I like the idea of double pack with Ariadne.
Interstellar never got figures, yet their robots were amazing. Hope there will be some option for Tenet.

Brother Production made one years ago.
While both hs are not great, the suit and accessories are nice.

Was about to mention that for the time the suit and accessories were quite decent.
Well Blitzway suddenly announced MIB International licence, but I suppose making the Narrator or Marla from The Fight Club, or making characters from Inception would make them more money. I would be glad for most Nolan's characters, and I did not mention The Prestige.

I remember when that movie was all the rage and there were few custom projects up and running with several decent sculpts (that Feng one was and is one of the best DiCaprio sculpts out there). Ah the good ole days of 2010.

Well it's out.
Realistic review:

Only positive review (gosh, Justin doesn't know there were two figures already with more accessories):

The sculpt is OK, not amazing. But everything else is an abomination for the money.

I had the same thought. A weird blend of the two.

This is great for collectors on a budget. Two characters for the price of one. I was stoked with Hot Toys’ Harrison Ruffalo figure - Han Solo and Bruce Banner in the one set.

:lol

And if you've got MMS117 T-800 you don't have to worry about paying big for Yondu on the aftermarket. You've already got your Michael Rooker sculpt, just paint him blue.

:lol

And if you've got MMS117 T-800 you don't have to worry about paying big for Yondu on the aftermarket. You've already got your Michael Rooker sculpt, just paint him blue.

I’m not really a Yondu fan. Maybe I can sell MMS117 Yondu and just hold on to MMS117 Arnie...

Back