PRESENT TOYS PT.47 The Agent - aka Kingsman's Eggsy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dantes2501

Super Freak
Reaction score
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release new 1:6 collectible figure - The Agent.
Product Specs:
Product Name: The Agent
Product Number:PT-sp47
Scale:1/6

List:
Authentic Head Sculpture*1
Articulated Body*1
Interchangeable Hands*6
Pistol * 1
The umbrella * 1
Glasses * 1
Ring*1
Figure Stand*1

Clothes:
Suit * 1
Shirt * 1
Tie * 1
The belt * 1
Pants * 1
Shoes * 1

Release Date:2nd quarter 2023
154619jw22ctw837at7z91.jpg
154630jf6n88cr6e6l6gx6.jpg
154645trxuxxql4plsyuzt.jpg
154655zawlmjzcwronova8.jpg
154703kji2m6llijrlr66r.jpg
154710vkd0ik5o1177kzg2.jpg
154716i5z719fhff71ozes.jpg
154723h4nfmrtsfm74tmmm-jpg.600503
154608b40ps2f8i4iz8pzh.jpg
154727wpdojp1y22fu2dho.jpg

Attachments

• 154723h4nfmrtsfm74tmmm.jpg
    154723h4nfmrtsfm74tmmm.jpg
    793.8 KB · Views: 588
Opinions? The close-up looks decent but the guy has no neck... and from a distance the sculpt looks soft.

Opinions? The close-up looks decent but the guy has no neck... and from a distance the sculpt looks soft.
I believe it looks like the head is slightly too big especially for the body but I would love to have a figure of Eggsy. Kingsman is one of my favorite films.Hopefully if they fix some issues during production and if it sales well maybe we can get a harry and merlin.

Honestly... looks like one of the most boring action figures I have ever seen... but I've never watched the movies, so who am I to judge...
But the neck is definitely an issue. Makes him look stout... But depending on the body they use, that could be an easy fix.

The resemblance is pretty good but I noticed the same thing - sculpt looks a slightly soft and kind of looks like a slight caricature of the actor.

That being said, I'm strongly considering putting a PO for the figure - $150 is reasonable.

I've had this piece ordered since announcement. To be honest I'm kind of surprised this thread is completely dead since October last year.

I thought more people would be hyped for a decent Eggsy release! Especially to pair up with the new BEEToys Mr Hart! I'm genuinely excited to get this piece in hand and complete my duo!

This is probably the most accurate version I've seen available on the 3rd party market, which isnt a surprise coming from Present Toys. They tend to do a great job on nearly all of their releases. Especially since they've started tackling some of our favourite movie characters. Which for the most part we couldnt get without resorting to the savagely priced Instagram customs markets untill most recently.

I've had this piece ordered since announcement. To be honest I'm kind of surprised this thread is completely dead since October last year.

I thought more people would be hyped for a decent Eggsy release! Especially to pair up with the new BEEToys Mr Hart! I'm genuinely excited to get this piece in hand and complete my duo!

This is probably the most accurate version I've seen available on the 3rd party market, which isnt a surprise coming from Present Toys. They tend to do a great job on nearly all of their releases. Especially since they've started tackling some of our favourite movie characters. Which for the most part we couldnt get without resorting to the savagely priced Instagram customs markets untill most recently.
It's a great looking figure and I love the first movie, but alas, in my now limited collection, he doesn't make the cut.
I am surprised that there isn't more interet though.

It's a great looking figure and I love the first movie, but alas, in my now limited collection, he doesn't make the cut.
I am surprised that there isn't more interet though.

Same here mate, I would have thought there be more interest in this figure just off the movie fan base alone. Although Present toys isnt everyones cup of tea I suppose. Or perhaps people just dont know about it 🤷‍♂️ either way hes probably the only easily accessible Eggsy we will see on the retail market for the foreseeable future.

Prior to this release I'd only seen the horrendous POPToys release and the super expensive Instgram customs. Either of those werent an option for me. One because the quality was laughable and the other because I cant justify nearly $2000 for a 1/6 scale piece.

Needless to say I'm pretty hyped for this release, was glad I pre ordered mine on day 1 as he went out of stock or sold out at most retailers pretty darn fast. Present Toys have been cranking out hit after high for the past 3 years, seems like every monyh they announce another film character no other company has touched and I'm all there for it 😎

Loving Present Toys and this film, but probably not as much interest as even the second film is from 2017 - it's at least 5+ years too late to cash in on the excitement. I had Gazelle & Harry but sold them a few years ago because I figured we'd neve get a good Eggsy. Imagine others had similar thoughts.

(Yes, I'm aware of the third film)

Yeah, I think the figure is kind of late. Neither of the follow-up Kingsman films seemed as well received.

I've been debating on and off about this one since it got announced. I have the (very good) BeeToys Harry Hart. Always like watching the two Kingsman movies. Just not sure how this will turn out upon release.

Back