Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Hey Josh, I sent you a couple of PMs whenever you have a sec. :duff

Hey Josh, here's the photos of the Joker you did for me. As you can see, I have him seated at the interragation table with Bats in the background.

img2791l.jpg

img2798v.jpg

Thank you again Josh for such a fantastic job.

Old Grandpa

Hey Josh, here's the photos of the Joker you did for me. As you can see, I have him seated at the interragation table with Bats in the background.

img2791l.jpg

img2798v.jpg

Thank you again Josh for such a fantastic job.

Old Grandpa

I love the set up Richard. Very nicely done and the paint job aint to shabby :monkey3 Seriously though im glad you liked how he turned out. :peace

Trevs Inara long haired version.

35cpon5.png

2pza6w1.png

27zgao1.png

Here is the hair up version i did a few months back for comparision of the two sculpts.

1586p79.png

Both are great sculpts and the detailing in the hair is outstanding.

On a side note i am wrapping up quickly on the last of the back log and will be posting an announcement about future commission orders. Stay tuned:peace

Outstanding work as usual Josh, the subtle eye-liner is perfect, looks like it was actually applied at 1/6 scale. Always nice to see an update :clap

Outstanding work as usual Josh, the subtle eye-liner is perfect, looks like it was actually applied at 1/6 scale. Always nice to see an update :clap

I just invisioned that :lol Thanks Marf. By the way the package is in route and should drop down mid next week.

:slap my biggest regret selling that set :(

Looks excellent!

Thank you Josh, she's perfect. Well worth the wait. You always have been, and always will be my first choice. Love what you've done with my Firefly crew.

Old Grandpa

Back