Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

HOLY SHEEEt thats a nice one. Man, the wait for mine is killing me lol! Love the hair, and the lips are perfection! The glossiness is cool!

Well keeping with the above post here is another Joker i did recently for a fellow freak. This is the "Party Crasher" version.

IMG_9435.png

IMG_9430.png

IMG_9433.png

Love that Joker:D

Perfecto my friend. I love it as it. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate this. Can't wait 'till get it in hand.
Thank You

Thanks guys for the comments on the Joker. Im actually glad his appearance in the movie changed in each scene or i would probably get tired of painting him. :lol

Here is the Medi Wolverine i finished, also for a fellow freak. This is a great sculpt once you get rid of that factory paint. I actually forgot to take before shots but any of you who have it know what the paint job looks like.

IMG_9445.png

IMG_9447.png

IMG_9446.png

Josh,
Every time I see another one of your heads, I am absolutely floored that they look so lifelike. I am so glad I sent you those heads to be painted :banana
Keep up the great work!
Alan

Well keeping with the above post here is another Joker i did recently for a fellow freak. This is the "Party Crasher" version.

IMG_9435.png

IMG_9430.png

IMG_9433.png

I was just thinking that we haven't seen any customs of that particular version of the Joker. Awesome as always!

holy moly josh! haven't been here in ages, but that wolverine is just incredible!!!! i love it!!! would you consider taking another commission from me?

Once again I'm blown away. I love the Wolverine. Those fine facial hairs... WOW.

Man, I'm really having a hard time wrapping my brain around how realistic and alive your paint work is. You've really hit on an amazing style that works so well for these figures :rock

WOW. Stunning, stunning work. How can I go about getting a commissioned repaint done? I have a headsculpt for a grail project of mine that needs a small studios touch badly :)

Scary how bad it makes Medicom's painters look.

The fine hair is amazing. Such detail.

excellent repaint there........................there is a real feel of the character/actor there...:banana

can't wait for mine that are working through the pipe. :peace

Back