Slik?s Star Wars customs and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aa5a6351acd410cf11d8f8f983354c86.jpg

Tell me when I can place my order brother! Even if to just buy the file ;)

The files for this is actually available on CG Trader. It?s based on the Bandai 1/72 model, but the one you buy is 1/13 (even though it says 1/16). You just have to scale it up by 217%, cut it and do a few minor tweaks to get it to work with 1/6.
:)

Whatever you paid for that printer has been worth it! You have been making some incredible stuff! Excellent job from start to finish:clap

The files for this is actually available on CG Trader. It?s based on the Bandai 1/72 model, but the one you buy is 1/13 (even though it says 1/16). You just have to scale it up by 217%, cut it and do a few minor tweaks to get it to work with 1/6.
:)
MY MANNNNN!!! <3 Thank you brother.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Damn mate you are off the chain!!! This is bloody AMAZING!!! Your mancave for display must be massive.

Damn mate you are off the chain!!! This is bloody AMAZING!!! Your mancave for display must be massive.

Oh my God! Your work consistently amazes me. I?m curious where you plan to display this.

Hehe no it?s not massive. It?s my living room actually. So I?m thinking the A-Wing is going on the wall here:
dc695305b1965b9c2913c9825b971b43.jpg

And the next thing I?ll be doing would take up most of the spare room on top of the cabinets... and then. Well, I guess I?m out of room [emoji51]
87121e79ebcf295c44ad9f8bcfcc0e06.jpg

Back