Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama - NL PREORDER 1/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered the EX of this :) Too good to pass up. That makes this and the T-800 double plasma rifle bust. I have to stop the spending :)

Last edited:
I think the huge weak point of this piece is the size. I wish it was a much bigger piece. 7.5" height isn't that significant like the PF statues I have.

EXCELLENT piece, just kinda small to go with my other stuff.

Awesome, the EX 'You're Going to Regret This' - Princess Leia vs Jabba the Hutt sold out quicker than I expected. I can't wait for this one :) I had to do the Flex Pay though so it'll be a few months later when I get mine, but so worth it. I hope the paint job is top notch on this one.

yep, reminds me of the attakus ones.

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it. I was very skeptic about the base when Sideshow anounced this dio, but after seeing it, I must say I like the museum look they choose for it. Other than that, Jabba looks pretty good, Leia needs some fixes and although I ordered myself the exclusive, Crumb is worthless as he doesn´t fit in that scene.

I passed on this piece. I already have the complete Jabba 1/6th setup and the Rancor dio coming. I think that may be enough Jabba for one collection.

I don't like how Leia's face looks like, I see no Carrie Fisher there, the small GG accessory pack Leia looks better IMO.

I passed on this piece. I already have the complete Jabba 1/6th setup and the Rancor dio coming. I think that may be enough Jabba for one collection.

that is what I'm thinking. Do I really need another Jabba?

I'll say this then. I MAY get this piece but I want to see the final paint job. The exclusive isn't a big enough draw for me at this time.

You can never have too many Jabbas, friend! :)

Indeed. Really old picture that's missing some other acquisitions, but it makes the point :)

JABBAS.jpg

I'll say this then. I MAY get this piece but I want to see the final paint job. The exclusive isn't a big enough draw for me at this time.

I agree. I also have the feeling i'll be able to get this cheaper down the road.

I'd rather have it on order and cancel then decide I want the Crumb all of a sudden and then have to scramble for it. I'm going to keep it...for now.

I'm digging the Leia sculpt. Shows her as a more powerful, almost wonder woman-esque figure. :)

Only just got back from work and got straight on the computer to finally see what i'd ordered (i was one on the lucky ones that ordered a week early). Got to say im very happy with this piece. Glad i got the Exclusive version with Crumb. Definitely keeping this order, My first Dio as well! :chew

I couldn't fit my Gentle Giant Jabba on the table, but yeah... I think we both like Jabba. :lol

jabba_roll_call1.jpg

Very nice Jabba collection---what is the second jabba down from the Illusive Concepts---He looks ceramic with a santa next to him

Back