Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama - NL PREORDER 1/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the face is off a bit, but I can live with it. I actually love the base - nice and simple, just like the attakus version.

Crap!!
I pre-ordered this!!! :lol
Are all of the Dios in the same scale?
And what Scale is it? 1/10, 1/18?
I've been thinking about replacing all of my Hasbro 3/75" collection with these...

I'm not sure about the exact scale, but I'm thinking that Leia would be around the same height as Jabba if she were standing on the base with her legs straight instead of bent, which would make her around 7" tall? That actually doesn't seem that different from the figures in my Obi-wan vs. Anakin dio, for example.

200037_press05-001.jpg

What is Leia looking at? You would think she would be looking down at Jabba but she's looking at what? Also, her pose is a bit stiff. It's a great concept. Jabba is great, not sure about Leia.

Getting back to the issue of scale, I could be wrong but I don't think this is any smaller than the other dioramas. Star Wars dioramas have pretty much all been 1/9 scale. If you accept that Leia would be around the same height as Jabba when standing normally on the base, that would make her about 7" tall (the whole diorama is 7.5", but I assume that's including the base). Carried Fisher is 5'1" which would be just under 7" tall in 1/9 scale, so I'm guessing this is 1/9 scale or pretty darned close.

That's too bad if it is 1/9, it would be nice if this were in scale with the Rancor piece, just to keep the Jabba dios consistent.

Huh, I would've guessed bigger than that.

EDIT: Actually he said 6 inches. But that's still less than 1/9. Personally, I'm not too bothered by them not being the same scale (assuming that's true). I'd rather have them be different than stick to the Rancor dio's smaller scale and end up with a tiny Jabba.

Yeah, wasn't certain other than I knew smaller than the people in the duel dios.

I figured with Jabba's size, they'd make this one 1/10 or whatever scale the Rancor is. They'll still look nice together.

If Luke's 6" tall, it would be 1/12 scale I think. I don't know why they didn't just say what scale these pieces are in like they have with some of the others. It's difficult to guess like this.

You're joking, but that's actually a good idea. Comparing the Rancor dio shot with the apple in it to the Jabba dio shot with the apple in it makes me think that these may actually be the same scale after all.

200037_press03-001.jpg

200020_press02-001-1.jpg

Back