Slave Leia VS Jabba the Hutt Diorama - NL PREORDER 1/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good. only thing that caught me off was how plain the base is. Not really a complaint .. just sayin. ;)

The base caught me too, but he was on his throne in the barge too, so it's nice to have this piece look a little different from the 1/6 with throne, plus this piece is kept smaller because the throne would take up much more room.

barge2.jpg

I didn't expect his whole throne or anything but I'm a little surprised they didn't make the base look like it was part of the throne. Still, it looks pretty good, and a pretty decent price. The Crumb is a nice extra, so I ordered the exclusive, although they've certainly done a lot of Crumbs. He looks a little lonely there on the base, though.

I can't imagine Jabba without Crumb though, so I'm glad they threw him in though it would have been cool if he was sitting on 3PO attacking him or something like that.

Thanks for pics. Jabba look nice to me, the base a little simple but i guess that in the jabba's boat his throne must look exactly as this. Leia's body is beauty, but maybe the face wold be my only dissapoint. Likeness a little off?????

I like it but was hoping for it to be a bit bigger. The price just seems a bit steep especially comparing it to the pricepoint of the Goldie Hawn on a Throne maquette that PO'd tonight too. I know LFL is the reason but still....

Beautiful piece.Very dynamic.My fav dio from SW.A BIT SMALL BUT OTHERWISE, PERFECT.

Back