Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [COMMISSIONS CLOSED!!!] KING RAGNAR VIKING ***FINAL***

More progress this week!

14115644_1070915539658293_2279085998541663306_o.jpg

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [COMMISSIONS CLOSED!!!] KING RAGNAR VIKING ***FINAL***

Her we go updates...here we go :clap :clap

More!...More!!!!

Yes sirs, expect to hit it up again this holiday weekend. I do have the wife on my butt about our back deck this weekend as a project. Power washing, replacing some boards and "painting" 😄. So we'll squeeze in more than 1+2 paintups 🤔

Thanks for the patience.

Ski

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [COMMISSIONS CLOSED!!!] TONY SOPRANO ***WIP***

That chest hair is so real it grosses me out.

tumblr_mltm2fN8DO1qaw9gto2_250.gif

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [COMMISSIONS CLOSED!!!] TONY SOPRANO ***WIP***

Awesome job so far. :clap:clap:clap

Can't wait to see Mel Max, Tom Max and Sol.
An apocalyptic trifecta.:lol

Damn, now I'm really excited to finish these figures.​

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [COMMISSIONS CLOSED!!!] TONY SOPRANO, MAD MAX ***WIP***

Thanks IKE, glad you are digging it so far.

This week has been a little hectic, resigned at my current work place and starting up a new gig this Monday which is exicting.

Lots of knowledge transferring this whole week that past but this new opportunity is gonna be HUGE for myself and my family with a much greater work life balance.

I'm going to hit up these sculpts today and tomorrow get up some progress, thanks for the support fellas.

Ski

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [COMMISSIONS CLOSED!!!] TONY SOPRANO, MAD MAX ***WIP***

Congrats on the job Ski. Hope the commute is better as well.

Thank you sirs, yes Morgan the commute is now only a few miles away from my house, so I no longer lose an hour or more a day in driving back in forth. This is really a huge move for myself and I'm getting my feet wet this week. Now I'm thinking why I didn't do this sooner, the work life balance at my prior company was just not sustainable. I can tell already that the culture here is entirely different. This place is going to allow myself to spend more time with my family and also all my extra curricular activities/hobbies and my art business.

Ski

Thank you sirs, yes Morgan the commute is now only a few miles away from my house, so I no longer lose an hour or more a day in driving back in forth. This is really a huge move for myself and I'm getting my feet wet this week. Now I'm thinking why I didn't do this sooner, the work life balance at my prior company was just not sustainable. I can tell already that the culture here is entirely different. This place is going to allow myself to spend more time with my family and also all my extra curricular activities/hobbies and my art business.

Ski

I had a similar hour plus commute 10 years ago then went to a company 20 minutes from my house. It was amazing at how much time you gain each day and I was in a much better mood not having to deal with traffic an hour each way. I can't say it enough...that work life balance is very important. So glad you found a job that is going to give you that opportunity.

Ski

Congrats on the new job. I'm excited to see the work in progress on the bench. Some great looking characters in there.

Back