Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Painting, Sculpting, Modding, etc...)

IMG_4433_Logo_zpsea63ae5b.jpg

Ski

Brilliant! :clap:clap

Personal commission time at the Apollo, I've done this before for members, clients, etc... and it's always still caught me off guard that the individual actually would ask me to paint a version of themselves. To me, that's a pretty big deal...well... because it's "you", LOL. So I always surprised and honored to be chosen with jobs like these. I was granted permission to post these and just wanted to say I hope you like man, and thanks for choosing me.

Commissioned Self Protrait

IMG_4434_zpsc87d4507.jpg

IMG_4436_zpsd26519f1.jpg

IMG_4441_zps282216c0.jpg

IMG_4448_zps621c3664.jpg

IMG_4452_zps89a8d9bf.jpg

IMG_4455_zps18b9132c.jpg

IMG_4439_zpsbbcc9031.jpg

IMG_4456_zpsddbd77a0.jpg

IMG_4462_zps69fd17fb.jpg

Ski

I knew immediately who that was. Really nice work. It's been a dream of mine to commission myself too. This may kick my butt into making it a reality. :lol

I knew immediately who that was. Really nice work. It's been a dream of mine to commission myself too. This may kick my butt into making it a reality. :lol

Easy too! All Ski'd have to do is cut the *** off of a Leonidas body and glue it to a neck post. :lecture:lecture:lecture

This is so cool! You can tell you put extra work into this! Fantastic job Ski!

Liking the new macho Ski logo too.
:rock

Holy sheet that's me dude its like looking in a mirror I love it bro and couldn't if picked a better painter to paint myself I'm 110 percent happy thanks ski

Yeah Rocco did the head the likness is spot on but the paint really brought myself to life there's no words to explain how happy I am with this I mean we all say that customs look great but when it's yourself there's no doubt about it that this couldn't of been better done by no one in my mind ski

I hate Jason Genova. He is full retard.

Back