Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Bad Science Teacher #41

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding :: Bad Science Teacher #41

:rock

Legs are trained, breakfast is here and then its time to paint!

IMAG0176.jpg

Ski :duff

No big glass of milk???????

Pfft, what does he know.

Skintone 101 with Sgt. Slaughter

DSCN1366.jpg

Ski

My job is to whip you into shape, and I mean whip! There's only two ways out of my command, on your feet like a man, or in a ditty bag. An itty-bitty ditty bag! GOT IT?

Amazing work ski, like others said to bad serangs Valkyrie sculpt, its a shame the sculpt doesnt compare to the amazing paint work. Its just nuts. :)

More highlights of epicness:

Beautiful sculpt. Beautiful paint.

Pure wickedness. :devil

^^^ Both of those are spectacular. Love the eyes.

Is this airbrushed? Looks amazing. :google

One of the best Marty's I've seen. Across the board.

Beautiful sculpt. Beautiful paint.

Not my cup of tea, but beautiful work there.

Holy crap man, you're blowing my mind with this clear resin.

Hey, I have that guy! I think it's my only GI Joe figure. :lol

Good grief.

One of the best 1/6 paint jobs I have ever seen. Doesn't hurt that it's a fantastic sculpt.

Not as good of a sculpt, but still fantastic paint.

Finally caught up! :yess:

Thank you fellas and thanks Mags!

Ski

Back