Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods ["Dusty, Big Lob, Tunnel Rat"

I love my Stalker that Ski painted! I don't think he'll ever leave my collection! It's a great work of art! I can't give Ski enough praise on his talent!

Thanks SirGor, there was a time where it was a challenge to match even one type of AA, let alone three different types.

Ski :1-1:

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods ["Dusty, Big Lob, Tunnel Rat"

I love my Stalker that Ski painted! I don't think he'll ever leave my collection! It's a great work of art! I can't give Ski enough praise on his talent!

Thank you my friend Chris! :)

You have some of the last Joe's I painted before I retired, so hold onto them, the'll be no more.... "repaints that is!" :D :devil

Ski

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods ["TIMBERWOLF"])

Timber came out great Ski! Thanks for turning a mediocre Sideshow paint app 180 degrees. To bad my camera doesn't pick up the shading very well, the pix you already posted are a thousand times better, so I can't add much :monkey4

Anyway, here they are. :(.....:gah::gah::gah:

Thats the timber, awesome paint job

Timber is awesome! I am a little disappointed that I never found one at a reasonable price to send to you.

Timber came out great Ski! Thanks for turning a mediocre Sideshow paint app 180 degrees. To bad my camera doesn't pick up the shading very well, the pix you already posted are a thousand times better, so I can't add much :monkey4

Anyway, here they are. :(.....:gah::gah::gah:

Thanks for posting these Chase, I'm glad you like him!

Ski

263230-78845-spirit.jpg

Ski

Weather Dominator Fragment

Spirit - 1
Storm Shadow - 0

Weather Dominator Fragment

Spirit - 1
Storm Shadow - 0

Comic - 6 years of awesome (80 or so solid issues)
Cartoon - 2 years (2 good seasons - that DiC cartoon hurts to watch)
Movies - 0 (RoC was horrid and Taintyum and Willis' fat head ruined the sequel)

But if you want to go with the cartoon, Storm Shadow scores points for Excalibur. :wink1:

I like the toon version of him because he is a bad guy in it. :)

Got the DIC dvd, but haven't braved it yet......

I like the toon version of him because he is a bad guy in it. :)

Got the DIC dvd, but haven't braved it yet......

One episode had CC and Destro in prison making soup wearing chef hats and aprons, and that's one of the better ones. Oh yeah, and Falcon's a speed freak. Enjoy! :wave

Back