Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs [Dusty you bastards!!!!!]

zartan%2Bloses%2Bit.gif

Ski

Damn you Skiman for improving your skills so much so quickly. Your old Dustys (I have one) were awesome. But this new one is phenomenal.

yeah, i agree. i have like a bag full of heads i want to send to ski (but in a good way).

as far as z if you are tackling him...did i ever tell you blue is my favorite color?

mouthofmadnessblue.jpg

Last edited:

that Dusty repaint is way better than sideshow's, congrats dude!

Wow, Ski...awesome work! :duff

You really have become a great painter, and in such a short amount of time. Any secrets...or just a lot of reading with trial and error?!?!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrnsiQu2soI&feature=related[/ame]

and this came in today for a quicky :naughty for my good buddy Nam (using it for a Joe that he can choose to share if he likes :lecture), he wanted it to match the Captain America gloves and also match the weathering muddy effect that Sideshow gave the Viper boots. :lecture :exactly:

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

I like me some quicky! :D

and this came in today for a quicky :naughty for my good buddy Nam (using it for a Joe that he can choose to share if he likes :lecture), he wanted it to match the Captain America gloves and also match the weathering muddy effect that Sideshow gave the Viper boots. :lecture
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

I like me some quicky! :D

:panic::panic: Looks great and fastest turnaround EVER! Piggy's almost done! :panic::panic:

^^^Now that is the truth.

Looking at all these custom artists has given me the itch again. I just need to find the time to start. :monkey2

Like I said in the Zartan thread, sign me up one!

waaaaaaaaannnt.

WANT!

ski, that hood looks flippin' sweet. take orders! this, i command!

:monkey3

Back