Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" Project (Skiman commission)

Sweet baby jesus this went over well...

Got the boots, overcoat, hoodie, and scarves ordered. Think I got something that'll work for pants...

:hi5: :1-1:

As of right now I have a few more projects besides this one so it looks to be booked for a little bit, if no one has come through for you within time, I can see about fitting it in depending on what the project entails. No need to get into details though as of now though.

Done.

Just the sculpt(s) for now.

For now sounds like somethin´.
;)

I just grabbed one off the bay... not sure if it'll work yet...

I'm really looking forward to this sculpt. Although he's a great character, I don't want a fig of this character. I don't doubt he'll look great though.
And $45 for a painted head? That's simply an amazing price. :)

Not interested in the head or owning the figure but interested in seeing Dave's progression. He has gotten better and better with each head he does so I can't wait to see how this one turns out. Especially the open mouth.

Good luck Dave!!!

Thank you for the support Tyler.

Sneak WIP.

"Day........walkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................."

IMG_7531.jpg

Beautiful man, looking good.

Beautiful man, looking good.

Looking very good... can't wait to see how the sculpt progresses...

Thank you fellas, I've gotten pretty far on the close face head so far, a few more updates soon to come, just cleaning and adding in some textures and I'll post it up for opinions, yea, nea, etc... :lol :duff

I'm getting pretty excited about this figure.

badass!!!!

Btw, are you going to do a neckless version?

Last edited:

badass!!!!

Btw, are you going to do a neckless version?

both of these will have a neck, especially the open mouth and they'll also be consistent with the Blade head which has a full neck.

Working off of this image that I screen printed off the DVD the other day, I changed the color and contrast so I wouldn't get thrown off with the paint apps and that it would resemble my color of sculpey firm without throwing off my eye :D

NomakMoc.jpg

it's further than this right now and a little more cleaned up but you get the gist, I hope everyone is happy with what they see right now but yea now comes more smoothing and adding in some textures, I'll add the teeth last for lack of not messing up the mouth shape.

Here's the WIP with appended eyes and mouth :D

IMG_7534_Moc_teeth.jpg

Again this was the last progress pic I've taken, I'll continue to smoothen and add the details/textures... Let me know what you guys think.

edit: mouth has been extended on his right side out a little further to the smile line, I forgot that I changed that last night right before bed :D

Last edited:

Ok sounds good. Just so i know if I should display him with his scarf open, or wrapped around his neck.

Ok sounds good. Just so i know if I should display him with his scarf open, or wrapped around his neck.

I also thought about the paint apps going into the neck would make it more flowing with the mandible split/neck veins trickling down from the initial sculpt would give it a nice touch what do you think?

Nomak-blade-4782172-430-242.jpg

Wow. This is looking FANTASTIC, man!

If you ever open the list back up, I'd totally be down for both painted heads!

:pray:

Lookin' good Ski! :rock

Wow. This is looking FANTASTIC, man!

If you ever open the list back up, I'd totally be down for both painted heads!

:pray:

Thank you fellas :bow

Bucky, I'll append you to the waitlist that way I don't lose track if/when the list were to re-open if that's ok with you?

Thank you fellas :bow

Bucky, I'll append you to the waitlist that way I don't lose track if/when the list were to re-open if that's ok with you?

Absolutely!

I've been wanting a Nomak since they first announced the Blade figure. He's so lonely on my shelf without anyone to kick in the face!

:rotfl

both of these will have a neck, especially the open mouth and they'll also be consistent with the Blade head which has a full neck.

Working off of this image that I screen printed off the DVD the other day, I changed the color and contrast so I wouldn't get thrown off with the paint apps and that it would resemble my color of sculpey firm without throwing off my eye :D

NomakMoc.jpg

it's further than this right now and a little more cleaned up but you get the gist, I hope everyone is happy with what they see right now but yea now comes more smoothing and adding in some textures, I'll add the teeth last for lack of not messing up the mouth shape.

Here's the WIP with appended eyes and mouth :D

IMG_7534_Moc_teeth.jpg

Again this was the last progress pic I've taken, I'll continue to smoothen and add the details/textures... Let me know what you guys think.

edit: mouth has been extended on his right side out a little further to the smile line, I forgot that I changed that last night right before bed :D

PERFECTO!!!:yess::rotfl:thud::clap:clap

Back