Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Croc Master Commission (Video FINAL Debut Post #746)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Croc Master Commission (need at least 10 upfront to go)

I gotta tell ya, if I hadn't read the IDW Joe books, I'd be in Nam's camp.

The IDW books have made Crystal Ball, Serpentor, and Croc Master interesting. That surprised me.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 They made Zartan not Zartan and bastardized everything else.

:nono Before spending a dime, I want to make sure this figure can have a decent-looking, non-Dundee crocodile vest.

:exactly:

My bash is out of stuff I already had, I'm not committing to anything till I see a vest done and done perfectly.

i will try and make the pattern tonite that way maybe we can sew a vest up

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 They made Zartan not Zartan and bastardized everything else.

Eh, their take on Zartan's not bad. It's different.

I like the new stuff and their Hama old stuff book. It's better than Devil's Due, but that's not saying much.

Eh, their take on Zartan's not bad. It's different..

:nono It's not Zartan. Being "huge fans" of G.I. Joe, in most cases, it's like the morons didn't even take the time to read the filecards. Something I'd expect from a kiddie cartoon. Not so much a comic book company looking to continue a franchise. :dunno

My bash is out of stuff I already had, I'm not committing to anything till I see a vest done and done perfectly.

My headsculpt is out of stuff I already had, I'm not committing to anything till I see a vest done and done perfectly.

Chris-R, Cryoguns, EVILFACE, hypno2, Kozin, samueljd, SirGor, snakeeyes171, steve74

Come on you slackers, sign up!!

OK...Sgt Slaughter holds a place near and dear to my heart. I actually knew a Sgt when I was in the Marines named Slaughter who actually looked one hell of a lot like the WWF/GI Joe Sgt Slaughter. I liked him because he won the lottery, but chose to stay in the Corps when they offered him a discharge because of his lottery win.

It wasn't always good for him, though...he also killed an illegal immigrant who was running across the 5 freeway at the checkpoint outside Camp Pendleton. That kind of ____ed him up a little.

Edit - This was all lading up to me asking you to put me on the list now, Ski.

I just lost track of my intent.

OK...Sgt Slaughter holds a place near and dear to my heart. I actually knew a Sgt when I was in the Marines named Slaughter who actually looked one hell of a lot like the WWF/GI Joe Sgt Slaughter. I liked him because he won the lottery, but chose to stay in the Corps when they offered him a discharge because of his lottery win.

It wasn't always good for him, though...he also killed an illegal immigrant who was running across the 5 freeway at the checkpoint outside Camp Pendleton. That kind of ____ed him up a little.

Edit - This was all lading up to me asking you to put me on the list now, Ski.

I just lost track of my intent.

You realize this is for Crockmaster, not Slaughter, right? :lol

Back