Six Feet Lane Studio 1/6 THE CONUNDRUM MAN (Riddler)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Six Feet Lane Studio is one of Mars Toys' brands:

Mars Toys

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 1 h ·

UNBOXING…
REVIEW…

322710256_918500409139937_6341229848416698509_n.jpg

Since Mars Toys was connected with Yan Toys, along with DAF Toys, Bee Toys and S-Hero, these two Riddlers may still have something in common with each other.

Mars/Saturn/Six Feet Lane, Yan, DAF and S-Hero still share the same style of recast Hot Toys base:

m1.jpg

Saturn Toys Batman and Robin.jpg

386197-A-10-.jpg

384883-y1.jpg

1-6th-DAFTOYS-Scarecrow.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 14.jpg

:unsure:

Since Mars Toys was connected with Yan Toys, along with DAF Toys, Bee Toys and S-Hero, these two Riddlers may still have something in common with each other.

Mars/Saturn/Six Feet Lane, Yan, DAF and S-Hero still share the same style of recast Hot Toys base:

:unsure:
DAF Toys, Bee Toys, S-Hero, Mars/Saturn/Six Feet Lane and Yan... :hammerhead:

I can't keep track of all these third party companies anymore. It's insane how some of these companies make 20 sub companies for 1-2 figures.

yeah those gloves arent doing it for me either, but holy moly zip ties and clips! i still think kitbashing is the way to get the best looking riddler. did he ever have the symbol drawn on the back of his jacket? i know promotional pictures and later on in the movie he has it on his jacket, but the first scene with the mayor, he didn't have it drawn on

Does this come with ALL the cards and envelopes?

Also, does FB have any pictures of the sculpt to the level they cover the jacket? I really want a good look at the sculpt.

Does this come with ALL the cards and envelopes?

Also, does FB have any pictures of the sculpt to the level they cover the jacket? I really want a good look at the sculpt.
thats all the pictures shown right now between huang wu and mars toys posted, that's what there is right now. I'm not huge on the glasses but the eyes are done far better than yan toy's

Yes, this "Mars" figure looks better in most ways than Yan -- other than boots and glasses.

I'd say, get this... and pick up new boots and the Yan Toys glasses.

I’m fine with these glasses and the hands don’t bother me as much as I thought they might. I probably have a figure with plain black hands somewhere if I feel the need to go a touch more accurate but haven’t bothered checking yet.
Can’t believe the stand says The Riddler on it! It looks pretty classy.

I had a snoop on google for any reference shot where Riddler may have worn something other than the plain latex gloves and came across a cosplayer using the exact gloves as this figure…
I wonder if they mistakenly used cosplay for reference which is why the boots are also so very wrong?
ED3CEAEF-260A-4004-9F71-2C3C06EC6B89.jpeg

For some reason I can’t figure this out although the answer may be simple. Why does this come with zip ties and clips?

pleasant to say kitbashing these two together offers a pretty good result that I'm somewhat satisfied with. the gloves are something I had, not from either releases

Attachments

• DSC_0316.JPG
    DSC_0316.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0323.JPG
    DSC_0323.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0333.JPG
    DSC_0333.JPG
    11.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0336.JPG
    DSC_0336.JPG