Six Feet Lane Studio 1/6 THE CONUNDRUM MAN (Riddler)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBatman

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Another entry for Riddler with very tasteful accessories...
Can probably build a Riddler army at this point

386197-A-10-.jpg

386238-C0FC70E0-9E06-4D5C-BF53-5E83E30A53DE.jpeg

386239-F7646255-E839-475B-A280-DAF0CF076852.jpeg

386240-89ADF16F-584A-494A-A308-D92C69BA254F.jpeg

386241-C6CF2609-0DBD-482F-BF8F-73A6E05CF7F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Another entry for Riddler with very tasteful accessories...
Can probably build a Riddler army at this point

386197-A-10-.jpg
Love the accessories with this one. Tempted to get this and the other recent third party offering.

Would be nice if one of these companies make figures for Gordon and Penguin to.

Dammit, just ordered the Yan Toys a couple days ago butI want these accessories so I’ll ask if Kit can transfer my PO.
I have no idea which one is more accurate. That’s not even really a concern with an outfit like this.

Looks good, this may well be the one I drop the money on.
I will always secretly long for that "thumb-drive" accessory though...

The base of this figure is UGLY though...
and I do think the carpet tucker looks cheap somehow.
Might need a few more pics on reflection.

Dammit, just ordered the Yan Toys a couple days ago butI want these accessories so I’ll ask if Kit can transfer my PO.
I have no idea which one is more accurate. That’s not even really a concern with an outfit like this.
I did the same and might do the same. I really prefer these accessories. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the YT version as a Riddler follower.

I think this is the sweetest offering so far. The accessories were sorely lacking with the two “Riddle Question Man” figures. I’d gladly take the duct tape and cards over the rifle. That base is pretty bad though.

I’d really like to see the eyes repainted to look a bit “wilder”, like when he’s staring down the mayor at the beginning of the movie. All the figures’ expressions seem pretty calm and collected.

May get. Do we know much about this company? I don’t think I’ve heard of them before.

Last edited:
The Conundrum Man? Very educated toy maker. I'll buy it for the name alone. :lol But seriously, this one looks a little cheap to me. Not a clear picture of the head.

Are there more pictures anywhere?

Thank you for the photos.

I don't know... I love the latte but I'd never use it. I love the jacket weathering but there's something cheap about the jacket collar and the puffy hoodie material. He looks very 'doll' like.

You never know, he could be improved... or not. Another new company with a first figure. Riddler's are easy to make.

Here's out choices so far...

All Riddlers COMP 5-18-22.jpg

It could just be the photograph but I'm liking the Yan Toys still best...

Let's see who else jumps into 1/6th.

Yeaaah, you’re right about the jacket - I think Yan Toys’ looks best.

I think this new figure has the best head sculpt though - the Yan Toys head reminds me of the Riddler follower who was going to blow Batman’s face off - I think it’s the eyes.

I think I’ll go with Conundrum Man, but I hope I can get the Yan Toys jacket parted out.

Anyone else think it's a little odd this is the first time there's been a Batman villain who doesn't physically interact with Batman through the whole movie? It's a little underwhelming when I think about it, a Batman who never fights, outsmarts, or defeats the main enemy in the movie.

That is pretty interesting. And every time Batman comes face to face with Riddler there’s a wall dividing them. At the diner, Batman stared at him through the window. At Arkham, the plexiglass was between them.

Anyone else think it's a little odd this is the first time there's been a Batman villain who doesn't physically interact with Batman through the whole movie? It's a little underwhelming when I think about it, a Batman who never fights, outsmarts, or defeats the main enemy in the movie.

Riddler is too smart to fight.

Batman only fights the girl (Catwoman). And he wins. Yay Batman.

I think this new figure has the best head sculpt though - the Yan Toys head reminds me of the Riddler follower who was going to blow Batman’s face off - I think it’s the eyes.

I can't tell which I like better... I prefer the Yan Toys glasses... but not sure about the trim along the chin...

Yan vs Six-Feet

Yan vs Six-Feet COMP 5-18-22.jpg

I feel like the glasses should have more of a visible frame than the one on the left but a less bulky frame than the one on the right?

I feel like the glasses should have more of a visible frame than the one on the left but a less bulky frame than the one on the right?

Agreed. But the one on the left has the right shape -- less rounded. And the edge seems to catch the light and create an "edge" so across the room it may look good.

I like the bagginess of the mask on the new figure though -- it has that Scarecrow quality.

As usual, a bash of both would be ideal.

Maybe buy both and kitbash. Was thinking of doing that and use the other one as a follower.

Yeah, I like this Riddler, but not enough to have 2 on the shelf. I need to choose one, and get parts if needed.

But now I'm afraid to order because there's likely another one coming... and still HT might reveal their own this summer.

I had planned to order Yan but now I think I'll just wait and see how they look and buy the best one.

Back