Six Feet Lane Studio 1/6 THE CONUNDRUM MAN (Riddler)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that the buttons don't work. They look to work on the Yan Toys jacket.
Yeah real, working buttons would give you more versatility.
The 6FL jacket could do with being just a little more open at the top to allow the collar to spread out some more, which would help the hoody hood sit lower but you’d have to undo the top popper for that- which then exposes it and places a button on the incorrect side of the jacket so everything very quickly falls apart.
This one is designed to be worn one way and one way only.

Got mine yesterday. I'm happy how the figure turned out. Can't wait to display him next to Pattison's Batman.

Attachments

• 20230114_204549.jpg
    20230114_204549.jpg
    974.6 KB · Views: 0
Oh wow, I must have ordered him right before he sold out at OSK. Finally, I have good timing! :D

Welp, got my Yan glasses from Toy Anxiety... as did a couple other people, I "see".

Also got some combat boots off ebay that look like a fair match (at least they have green material).

Now, I just need a Conundrum Man.

My fabric boots arrived today so I mixed up some green paint and gave them a spray.
I’m surprised how well you can paint black fabric; I didn’t expect the paint to cover it this much.
A4EBE9FD-0443-4D42-9B2F-4CA9863A6B49.jpeg

Re-laced them and tucked them under the elasticated ankles of the trousers to match how the costume is displayed at shows.
It makes sense that riddler would be as wrapped up as possible so as not to even leave a leg hair of DNA.
5D59397D-C446-4D02-B77F-7C766A52D79A.jpeg

4827E7CA-7980-4A21-B687-FACC11573E22.jpeg

A big improvement over the stock boots. These new ones are surprisingly good quality for something found on AliExpress.

My first thought after waking up was ‘I should tone down that green’ so I unlaced the new boots, masked em again and mixed a green with a lot more brown in to get them closer to the jacket.

Much happier with them now.
34079C5F-034E-4126-A39F-301A4F52ACA0.jpeg

1E6CF610-E835-4B5A-98B8-AFABDD26775F.jpeg

Lesson learned. Don’t do a hot toys and say ‘that’ll do’ when you know you can do better.

Stock vs upgrade.
78198621-07B7-4465-B0CD-6D1FB3117618.jpeg

Definitely worth doing.

My first thought after waking up was ‘I should tone down that green’ so I unlaced the new boots, masked em again and mixed a green with a lot more brown in to get them closer to the jacket.

Much happier with them now.
View attachment 619432
View attachment 619433

Lesson learned. Don’t do a hot toys and say ‘that’ll do’ when you know you can do better.

Stock vs upgrade.
View attachment 619434
Definitely worth doing.
That's what these toys are all about - having fun and doing your own thing. Congrats - looks awesome!

Unrelated, but are there any other trusted sites that part out figures like Toy Anxiety?

While not quite as good as Chopper Face's boots, these require less work. I wanted to wait until I had them in hand before posting. They're on ebay -- look for "green combat tactic" boots.

View attachment 619896

View attachment 619897
They have all the main ingredients and surpass the stock boots by a country mile.

I have a tendency to get super fixated on little deatails once I start looking into costumes.
Scouring the internet for matching parts is like an addiction in itself sometimes.

They have all the main ingredients and surpass the stock boots by a country mile.

I have a tendency to get super fixated on little deatails once I start looking into costumes.
Scouring the internet for matching parts is like an addiction in itself sometimes.

They're definitely a good replacement option.

I have the same obsession for details and bits and parts. The Hunt is fun. But I must say, you beat me on your devotion to this Riddler. Your boots are more correct and with the correct 9 eye holes instead of seven.

Back