SITH - a DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you guys don't mind an extremely amateur photographers offerings to this thread. Its the best I have to far.. but I do have another cool pic idea in mind if I can figure out how to do it.

qui2.jpg

qui4.jpg

all of you guys have great pics, love the anakin sculpt/paint minigt......hey venom is that maul the ss or medicom one? i cant really tell, btw, thats a great pose you have him in.

all of you guys have great pics, love the anakin sculpt/paint minigt......hey venom is that maul the ss or medicom one? i cant really tell, btw, thats a great pose you have him in.

thats the SS one...just put a lil painted up and posed him like that..thx bro..
Yep, although maybe I should find a better place to stage that then on my kitchen table. :)

:rotfl:chew but you have already customized that maul stand base...its look like a sand..

Great pictures guys. I love the Count Dooku!!

Here is my custom Dooku. Hasbro head, Hot Toys body and the hand is a spare from a SSC Obi-Wan Kenobi. The hand has been glued to the torso. This one is permanently posed. I have done some glueing to the cape and sabre so it stays in place.

This one will do until Sideshow gives us one.

dooku10.JPG

Chris

Very nice collection and pics, Venomous venom. :rock

I don't have much of a Sideshow Sith collection yet, but I hope SS finally releases Dooku and a ROTJ Palpatine.

Collection_19.png

BTW, the Maul is on a TrueType and has new boots.

HTMaul4.png

Great pics everyone,
And a great idea for a thread too!

Here's a couple of my photo's:
DM01886.jpg

DSC01828.jpg

and this was my wallpaper a couple of months ago...
SithAnakin3.jpg

Hope you enjoy them :maul

Cheers,
Doug

Great pics everyone,
And a great idea for a thread too!

and this was my wallpaper a couple of months ago...
SithAnakin3.jpg

Hope you enjoy them :maul

Cheers,
Doug

thx doug..and hope everybody will love and find the essentials of the SITH too...:naughty:emperor

and i think that last shot was a mark sign for being a lord sith all universe...:emperor

Back