Site Down!!! Order by Phone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The who got the INDY PF EX? Thread

Does anyone think there will be much difference in price from the REG to the EX when they start hitting ebay. I'm not so sure.

I got it too. Unsure if I'm keeping it though. Lets see how much the shipping will be from USA to UK!

I got one, it wasn't easy, but I got one.

I've got to say it was really easy!
The page loaded onto the order screen. I clicked it, logged in and confirmed! All done in about 5 minutes. Very pleased :D

I have mine. Took long enough, but I got it.

Reading some of your posts during the "feeding frenzy", I felt your pain. Glad to hear you finally got one! :cool:

There were some tense moments waiting for pages to load, but my order went pretty smoothly, all things considered. Got an order confirmation for the EX and everythang. It was a real shock when I logged in here to find utter chaos!

I got one, and I'd like to keep it as I really like removeable head. I wouldn't mind if its Q4 shipping date got pushed to February '09 though since I'd prefer to pay for it with my tax return.

Missed it since I was at the con. But I did get a crate paperweight with a Crystal Skull!

If ANYONE wants to offload their Exclusive, PLEASE can you let me know. I tried for over an hour to get onto the damn site and didn't have any luck at all. I couldn't even call to make an order because I couldn't get on the website to find the telephone number. I REALLY wanted the exclusive so would be grateful if anyone can help me out. I'm in England, U.K.

Thanks!

Chris

I missed it, but I was going to display it with the hat on anyway so the regular will do.

I got one, page loaded at 1pm EST, I clicked on everything that needed to be clicked on and waited 6 minutes for the confirmation page to load on one PC, and 8 minutes for it to load on the other PC. I guess I got in just before the big crash.
I had a friends account open on my other PC so I could get him one, he was stuck at work. It took a while, and things looked like it was going to crash or time out, but I got them both. :chew

What does everybody want?....

f83d_1_367_1.JPG

HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty I got one.

:monkey3

Was on the computer, probably only minutes away from the exclusive, but had to go get the kids from school for lunch. Waited till the very very last possible second but didn't want to have the children taken away by Child and Family Services for neglect, so I missed it.

I only hope those kids someday realize the terrible, terrible sacrifices their parents have made for them....

I found this to be my worst buying experience ever. Broken connections, browser timing out etc. Probably all the scalpers with multiple accounts buying up the exclusive!

D:confused:

Re: Who is celebrating?

I ordered the exclusive by phone, went out to happy-hour, came home to a confirmation email. With rewards points! :banana

Totally forgot about the PPO as I was in meetings (which I was leading so kinda hard to slouch unnoticed in the back of a room with a laptop). Happened to pop on-line during a break and saw that the site wasn't up and heard that people were using the phone lines--- Called for a break (as any good team leader should) and went for a little walk with my cell phone... That was roughly around 25- 30 minutes into the PPO (I think). Not thinking I'd have any chance I called... Took about a dozen redials until Lisa answered and while I could tell that she (and the rest of her team probably) were frazzled but she was extremely professional, friendly, and helpful (Dusty if you're reading this please pass that on--AGAIN-- the CS team at SSC is unequaled) and... well, long story short-- Josh, don't hate me--- I'm an Exclusive w-hore (for the moment at least).... That price and the exclusive rush made it too easy.

:D:naughty

Back