silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the final processing e-mail for Surfer. Think I might have to let him go though, it's been a heavy Hot Toys month :(

I'm feeling the heat as well, I think I'll be able to pick this up down the road with the price point on the item.

I might just jump on the Flex WL.

I'm betting this will be available as an instock item. I'll use my coupon on this one.

Submitted a Flex for this last Friday and SS still never got back to me so I canceled today, I might get back on the WL Flex and see if it converts. I e-mailed them today to see what was talking so long to convert my order...

They e-mailed me back saying that they upgraded their system, that's what happens when you slide.... you lose money. :D

Nah I'm sure they will get my business with this next conversion.

Submitted a Flex for this last Friday and SS still never got back to me so I canceled today, I might get back on the WL Flex and see if it converts. I e-mailed them today to see what was talking so long to convert my order...

They e-mailed me back saying that they upgraded their system, that's what happens when you slide.... you lose money. :D

Nah I'm sure they will get my business with this next conversion.

seems like everything converts nowadays.

well except SW :monkey2

Got on the WL for Flex, will see if the GODS are in my favor.

I've been good to you gods, don't let me down. :lecture

oh i'm sure they'll shine upon you very soon ski. my brother from another mother had his WL convert just last week and he only got on it about a month ago, so your in.:yess:

oh i'm sure they'll shine upon you very soon ski. my brother from another mother had his WL convert just last week and he only got on it about a month ago, so your in.:yess:

Thank you gods, I will see the light for another day! Dougieous has told me so :bow

Back