silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm fighting to keep this one because I have 4 pieces shipping within the next month, and one may be let go. You guys think this one will become a classic in time? I'd hate to be that guy who one day says "I had that one and had let it go"

So I'm fighting to keep this one because I have 4 pieces shipping within the next month, and one may be let go. You guys think this one will become a classic in time? I'd hate to be that guy who one day says "I had that one and had let it go"

I'm keeping I just went with a Flex request although that was Fri so I should hear something from them shortly.

I just hope the Thanos Dio matches up with this piece. I hope the Dio is truly in comiquette scale so they display well together.

I'm keeping I just went with a Flex request although that was Fri so I should hear something from them shortly.

Looks like you and I are one of the few "survivors" left with this piece. It should be a week or so, and then CCs will be charged. :clap

Thinking about getting this guy with my SS Poitns after all the big PFs come out this summer. Hopefully he'll still be around, I think he'll look great with my Galactus LSB!

Back