• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Silver Age Amazing Spider-Man Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
Well, I've finally decided to part ways with some of my Silver Age ASM comics. The plan is to start posting them on eBay over the next few months but I thought I may as well post something here on SSF to see if there was any interest. If anything catches your eye just shoot me a PM and we can talk price.

Still lots of great books left. Green Goblin, Mysterio, Kraven, Scorpion, Siniser Six and Punisher First Apperances and many more that I have not even listed. If you're looking for anything ASM from the last 50 years I might still have it. Just shoot me a PM.

Add $5.00 for shipping. If you're buying more than 1 shipping will still be $5 total. Please add 4% for paypal charges or you can pay as a gift should you want.

Amazing Spider-Man
Annual #1 - Good - $70.00
#2 - Very Good - $450
#4 - SOLD
#5 - SOLD
#7 - Good - $185
#11 - Good - $65
#12 - Fair - $50
#39 - SOLD
#41 - Very Fine to NM - $135
#43 - SOLD
#50 - SOLD
#121 -SOLD
#122 -SOLD
#129 - Fine - $290

DSCF1221.jpg

DSCF1224.jpg

DSCF1226.jpg

DSCF1227.jpg

DSCF1228.jpg

DSCF1229.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Silver Age Amazing Sipder-Man Comics

Alot of gems in there if only I still collected.

Lots and lots of interest PMs! Sorry for the not replying but I didn't expect that much of a response. Let me look through and price them all and get back to you guys.

Updating thread with the first handfull of comics that I've graded and priced. Prices are negotiable in some cases. PM me and we can get some better pics and condition details worked out.

:lol Yeah, no AF #1 or 15.... This is kind of tough to do, selling some of these, but the toughest part is figuring out which ones I want to keep. I think ASM #14 will be one.

To be honest I am kinda selling them FOR my son. There's just lots of expenses coming up and we're putting him in private school this year.

No firm sales as of yet. Feel free to PM me with offers or just let me know what you're looking for. Lots of key issues past what I have here too. 298, 300, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back